**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RE The Abyss

I am a high tier Paragon account with a pretty large roster. I have done Necropolis, but never really got around to doing Abyss. I really want that title though, so how can I do Abyss in the least amount of revives? Champs? Masteries? Paths? Here is my roster:

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,958 ★★★★★
    This is your 3rd abyss post lmao
    You have the horseman of the abyss, so it's easy for you.

Take Aegon, doom, human torch and hercules (For invisible women you need a stun immune) + heimdall.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    edited March 27

Take Aegon, doom, human torch and hercules (For invisible women you need a stun immune) + heimdall.

I'd suggest Aegon, Doom, Torch, Heimdall and proxima (any rarity).
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    just use kate bishop at this point tbh. kate, chavez, CGR, and whoever u enjoy playing with. Most of your top champs will take down abyss bosses before running out of charges
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

If i see one more person suggest wasting a team synergy spot on Proxima for an everest content run im going to throw my phone out the window
    If you've never run Everest content, then yes , a combo shield is beneficial. Fury bonus is just a little extra.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

If i see one more person suggest wasting a team synergy spot on Proxima for an everest content run im going to throw my phone out the window
    If you've never run Everest content, then yes , a combo shield is beneficial. Fury bonus is just a little extra.
    OP said he's done necropolis, but either way, even having done everest content I believe the proxima combo shield is very beneficial due to the extra fury stuff from the synergy as well.

I dunno about you but I mess up enough that she saves my combo well more than she should have to, lol
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,988 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Not getting hit is way better than wasting a synergy slot on a combo shield imo. My mind cannot be changed on this
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

the fury synergy is consequential. Not a wasted spot imo.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Proxima is unreal for helping aegon in necro along with heimdall.
  • Options
    edited March 27
    Milan1405 said:

ahmynuts said:

Unreal for helping aegon with the first fight then being useless deadweight the rest of the quest
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Milan1405 said:

ahmynuts said:

Unreal for helping aegon with the first fight then being useless deadweight the rest of the quest
    What? She also gives him 25% extra fury potency. That's huge, especially when you have the aegon mastery setup + the big furies, not to mention just regular damage. It's like stacking anothe rof the big 25% attack boosters on.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Milan1405 said:

ahmynuts said:

You do realise she increases Aegon's fury potency. Her synergy is better than nick or odin
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

ahmynuts said:

Milan1405 said:

ahmynuts said:

What? She also gives him 25% extra fury potency. That's huge, especially when you have the aegon mastery setup + the big furies, not to mention just regular damage. It's like stacking anothe rof the big 25% attack boosters on.
    He doesn't seem to understand the concept that it's not just about the combo shield, lol

It's a hill he will die on saying proxima is a wasted spot.
  • Options
    edited March 27

Milan1405 said:

ahmynuts said:

Milan1405 said:

ahmynuts said:

He doesn't seem to understand the concept that it's not just about the combo shield, lol

It's a hill he will die on saying proxima is a wasted spot.
    Exactly. I need to stand my ground regardless. She could make him Hercules and I'll still be hating. (It's because I cant use her due to the damage cap and im still mad about it)
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★
    Idk why people are suggesting Aegon over Kate. She could probably do abyss pretty easily at this point considering how easily she solos Necro
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Kate Bishop, Shuri, Onslaught, Doom, Torch
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Idk why people are suggesting Aegon over Kate. She could probably do abyss pretty easily at this point considering how easily she solos Necro

Yes kate can do the abyss easily reviveless, as long as no one is coldsnap immune in the path.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    edited March 27
    Bring Kate for Luke cage paths
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    Kate bishop can solo like 70% of the abyss fights. Then you need torch for some fights and doom for some cosmic champs and thats all, bring america chavez as synergy partner for kate. The only annoying fight is green goblin and I brought nick fury for him.