**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is The Abyss Worth it in 2024??

What do you think? Is it worth it even for the title?

Is The Abyss Worth it in 2024?? 136 votes

Yes
7%
MasterSmokeWardenclockPlayboy22567Steam97Yoma007_MystGJoSpidey_10Noverrr77Maple111johnfrederic1 10 votes
No
92%
GamerMegaSkater67World EaterFreakydTalha305RajaCazRagnarok13Vegeta9001NescioFoxhero007CropDusterLongshot_33HendrossDadouSankikiFurieuxpseudosaneHerbal_TaxmanRevenge_of_the_Nerfspuretexan_23ZsirhcZ 126 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,956 ★★★★★
    No
    No in terms of rewards, yes in terms of fun.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 201
    No
    tbf the abyss title is pretty sick and running abyss for the title alone is kind of fair :lol: not sure tho the revives and time consumption is alot
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    No
    Abyss wasn't worth it in 2023, potentially 2022. But our champs keep getting stronger, so it keeps getting easier

Did this the first time with an R4 Aegon... he is now R5 and ascended
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    Yes
    If you have the right champs you can do abyss using few revives so if you can do that then its worth doing it, its also a fun content to do. I used kate doom america chavez and torch and fully explored abyss using like 40 revives in total
  • Options
    Valkyrion99Valkyrion99 Posts: 4
    No
    Steam97 said:

If you have the right champs you can do abyss using few revives so if you can do that then its worth doing it, its also a fun content to do. I used kate doom america chavez and torch and fully explored abyss using like 40 revives in total

I am planning to explore the abyss with that same team, who do you recommend as the fifth member, Guilly 2099 or Magneto house of x?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,956 ★★★★★
    No
    Pikolu said:

No in terms of rewards, yes in terms of fun.

Guys, I found MSD's alt forums account! /s

• Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    Yes

Steam97 said:

I am planning to explore the abyss with that same team, who do you recommend as the fifth member, Guilly 2099 or Magneto house of x?
    I had fury for green goblin for path 2 and I brought an immune for the hood for path 4, then for path 3 you may want a havok counter, for path 1 and 5 white mags
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    No
    I'd rather just run necropolis again.