**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.4 any uodates?

CaviCavi Posts: 57
I can’t wait for it to drop. I’m a traditional player and always enjoyed clearing story content to improve my profile. Necropolis is basically the new abyss challenge, but I honestly enjoy clearing story content more.

Comments

• Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69

We've got a Livestream tomorrow morning that might have some info on a release date...

Kabam Miike... always so mysterious...
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

We've got a Livestream tomorrow morning that might have some info on a release date...

Kabam Miike... always so mysterious...
    Nothing mysterious about it? Were absolutely getting the release date on the livestream.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

Can I be the guy who gets a seven star Spider Punk randomly to usher in the debut of 8.4 because the level of BANG it would be for Kabam to totally bring Christmas early to Deacon would be epic level??
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

Tomorrow is thursday? Not friday!. 👀
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★

Special Thursday edition! They finally let Jax have Friday off I guess.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    F

Special Thursday edition! They finally let Jax have Friday off I guess.
    Friday is Good Friday so it's a holiday for Kabam employees.
  • Options
    Dr_doom1Dr_doom1 Posts: 59

Lets go, tomorrow is a Holiday in my country so i can watch it no problem 😀
  • Options
    jj_jj_9jj_jj_9 Posts: 70

@Kabam Miike AMAZING livestream as usual. Jus didn't notice anything abt 8.4
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    April 10 release date
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

Can I be the guy who gets a seven star Spider Punk randomly to usher in the debut of 8.4 because the level of BANG it would be for Kabam to totally bring Christmas early to Deacon would be epic level??
    No you can't 😉