**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Big bug BULLEYES

Unfortunately, bulleyes becomes completely unblockable after 9 seconds. Yes, there is a huge bug.I can never parry him after sp 1 ..

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    What node u fighting him on
  • Options
    So far on kt of watching the bullseyes its normal he doesnt have an unblockable passive or buff showing could it be ur inputs not working
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,315 ★★★★
    edited March 27
    when Bullseye is 'dialed in' (he has sp1 or sp2) you either take the block damage (use bleed immune champions) or else instant crit bleed.. 'dialed in' the green timer.. when he still has it.. don't even try attacking or else he will instantly counter you and you take damage.. then he gains enough power to get sp1 again.. power drain bleed immune.. no power.. no problem. If your familiar with Bullseye.. he can be beat.. nor easily of course.. moreso if he is awaken, sig200 rank5 and ascend. having 6* (awaken) and 7* (unduped) is great.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

when Bullseye is 'dialed in' (he has sp1 or sp2) you either take the block damage (use bleed immune champions) or else instant crit bleed.. 'dialed in' the green timer.. when he still has it.. don't even try attacking or else he will instantly counter you and you take damage.. then he gains enough power to get sp1 again.. power drain bleed immune.. no power.. no problem.

Thats not the issue if u read hes claiming hes going unblockable when its clearly an input thats not working
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,737 ★★★★★
    CanBey said:

You can try İn BG ,you cann’t parry him .you can see live om channel by KT1 ,trappy .

If you're talking about the GC meta, the buffs from footloose lower the ability accuracy of parries. But if he is actually unblockable it seems like a bug then
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★
    You need to be more clear when reporting potential bugs
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 308 ★★★
    There's gotta be something else going on. I literally fought two different ones this morning (both in AW) and neither went Unblockable.
  • Options

There's gotta be something else going on. I literally fought two different ones this morning (both in AW) and neither went Unblockable.

Its most likely inputs failing
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Bendy said:

It is likely they got hit by the counter evade and aren't aware that you can't block after the counter evade and will be taking that sp1 to the face
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Bendy said:

It is likely they got hit by the counter evade and aren't aware that you can't block after the counter evade and will be taking that sp1 to the face
    Yeah forgot that yeah