**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Well this is a little concerning...

PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,135 ★★★★
edited March 28 in General Discussion

Well that's nice wait a min...

I don't think that's a great idea, considering its very clear that you people don't test these things enough

Comments

• Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★

Well that's nice wait a min...

I don't think that's a great idea, considering its very clear that you people don't test these things enough

CCP members themselves have often said that they don't really act as a beta-test for Kabam. Many CCP members don't even play around with some of the new champions, let alone reworked champions. It's also a very small pool.

While we complain, the greater player base is often the best testing ground Kabam has because it's a far larger pool of data to draw from.

They didn't say that the Updates and Rebalances will stop, but they won't be subject to a CCP beta phase. They're not saying the champions will get dumped on the public and never be touched or considered again. The way I read this, it's actually the opposite and we should be more encouraged. It means the first actual source of data they get from a reworked character won't be a small pool of people who may or may not play around in the window they're given, but instead the live game itself.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,853 ★★★★★
    Are reworked champs subject to the rebalance program?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,405 ★★★★★

Are reworked champs subject to the rebalance program?

If I remember right yes there all is
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    Less testing? Didn't know it was possible. What could go wrong
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 858 ★★★
    edited March 28

with how kabam design defenders recently, like bullseye, serpent , onslaught, dust. I don't think we need more OP defender tbh