**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Things I noticed with Spider-Punk

So Seatin released the Spider-Punk showcase video and as fantastic as he looks I've already seen issues with it so I'll mention them here

Comments

• Options
    Ant_WarriorAnt_Warrior Posts: 63
    I like when characters are accurate to the source material, the big reason I hate Future Ant-Man since his moveset is completely innacurate to his entire character and upsets me cause of it.

But when looking at Hobie honestly so far...his specials and win screen are fantastic with ripping stuff directly from the panels but my issues seem to go into his light and medium attacks with us not having seen his heavy attack in the video.

If I'm wrong about stuff then my bad
  • Options
    So from noticing for his attacks in the comics, every single start up seems to have him start up with a flying kick so unless we haven't seen his medium attack and those are all his lights I guess that leaves hope open for a flying kick start up to be seen.

Then regarding his lights either way he seems to teleport upwards for his last attack (the one that leads into the specials) and that's just weird to put on a spider character?

His heavy attack I don't believe we've seen yet but honestly it'd be nice to be the guitar swing he did against Osborn in his first encounter, of course not to that brutality but at least the sams swing.
  • Options
    I for one absolutely adore most of his stuff so far (the win screen being a highlight) and I probably should wait for the deep dive to see but it was something that stood out to me I felt the need to at least bring up.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    Another OP science champ
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Another OP science champ

Good.
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Ppl complain about anything oh my god 💀

What? I prefer we get champions accurate to the literal source they come from.

Like what is the point of adding a character if the character doesn't represent them right?

Specials are beautiful and stuff, I said as such. It just hurts the character if most of the fight you have to watch the regulars of the character just not be accurate to them.

I just don't want a half done deal with characters. That's not complaining about "anything".
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

What? I prefer we get champions accurate to the literal source they come from.

Like what is the point of adding a character if the character doesn't represent them right?

Specials are beautiful and stuff, I said as such. It just hurts the character if most of the fight you have to watch the regulars of the character just not be accurate to them.

I just don't want a half done deal with characters. That's not complaining about "anything".
    Just to be super clear, your complaint is that you don’t think Spider-Punk’s first medium attack is a jump kick, but it should be because he starts *all* of his comic book fights with a jump kick? Do I have that right?
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

I don’t agree with his point, but this is why the forum is created right? Otherwise what players should do here? Compose a poem and praise Kabam?
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    edited March 29
    Not yet launched and already Summoners want a change or buff?

Hmmm

Blob needs to be buffed ,so when he hit 10 times, he becomes so dense, that only a special attack ends with that.
    The damage inflicted on him will be 80% less if not.
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★

I like when characters are accurate to the source material, the big reason I hate Future Ant-Man since his moveset is completely innacurate to his entire character and upsets me cause of it.

But when looking at Hobie honestly so far...his specials and win screen are fantastic with ripping stuff directly from the panels but my issues seem to go into his light and medium attacks with us not having seen his heavy attack in the video.

If I'm wrong about stuff then my bad

Future ant man is accurate to his character though?