**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ranting about Sentry buff

2»

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,001 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Forget about Sentry. What about Gamora? She's overdue for a buff.

Gamgam definitely needs a huge buff. Need to cut these rookie numbers to 10 seconds.

Milan1405 said:

She got buffed not too long ago. Gamora is a solid attacking champion. Good utility and amazing damage.

I'm pretty sure I'd remember if Gamora had ever gotten a buff. Now that I'm thinking about it, Storm could probably benefit from a once-over too.

Pikolu said:

Gamgam definitely needs a huge buff. Need to cut these rookie numbers to 10 seconds.

Milan1405 said:

She got buffed not too long ago. Gamora is a solid attacking champion. Good utility and amazing damage.

I'm pretty sure I'd remember if Gamora had ever gotten a buff. Now that I'm thinking about it, Storm could probably benefit from a once-over too.
    Gamora got buffed twice.
    Storm is also buffed, she is a great counter to bullseye and even usable in necropolis.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Milan1405 said:

Gamora got buffed twice.
    Storm is also buffed, she is a great counter to bullseye and even usable in necropolis.
    I was kidding. Storm and Gamora both keep getting buffs and tweaks while so many other champs have been ignored, to the point that someone made distracted boyfriend and swimming pool memes with them in it.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★

Someone on forums did necro with him iirc, still needs buff though

I remember that post of the summoner showing the final results but never any video of the fight. I'm pretty sure it was all talk and no action kind of post. I never saw any other summoners trying him out in Necropolis so I'm going to call BS on that actually happening.