So...Beta-Ray-Bill...Is he the mystery synergy or not?

ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 156 ★★★
Kabam's livestream yesterday seemed to indicate that they don't want to add BRB if they can't do him right. Usually this means a champion won't be added for a very very long time (a-la mystique).

If this is the case is there someone else that can fit Gladiator's Punk Pizzaz / Annihilators synergy and also Vox's The Villains Weakness synergy? All three of those fit BRB perfectly so I'm hoping Kabam was just misdirecting us during the stream.

Comments

• Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★
    Tough to say. Punks pizzazz may not be linked to vox either. Spider punk is coming and he has a Mohawk.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★
    Spider punk is definitely gonna be Punks Pizzaz, but Villains Weakness has to be BRB. Think they just want to throw people off the scent for a bit.

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,573 ★★★★★
    ShoNuff29 said:

Spider punk is definitely gonna be Punks Pizzaz, but Villains Weakness has to be BRB. Think they just want to throw people off the scent for a bit.

Unless ita stormbreaker thor, rune king thor or throg, lol.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,081 ★★★★
    WAR THORRR
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 571 ★★★
    Would love to see God of Fists Thor as well
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    It’s gotta be Bill or Stormbreaker Thor or another thor variant
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    left-field idea, Asgardian Republic character from MROC... we don't have a cosmic or a science one of them, yet...
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 233 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

ShoNuff29 said:

Stormbreaker thor literally doesn't have a hammer.
  • ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Member Posts: 444 ★★★★

left-field idea, Asgardian Republic character from MROC... we don't have a cosmic or a science one of them, yet...

🤢
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,343 ★★★★★
    I’m sure they could do BRB justice. Mystique was always a case of animation issues since tech isn’t advanced enough to do her justice

I’m sure BRB could be implemented now without much issue
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    I'm pretty certain they are just pulling a bait and switch by not confirming it's him. It's gotta be him. Unless it's an alternate thor. (Lebowski thor maybe???)
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,277 ★★★★

😍
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 490 Content Creator
    edited March 29
    Buttehrs said:

ShoNuff29 said:

If it's not Beta Ray Bill I will quit the game and delete my YouTube channel 😂 It's extremely obvious that it's Bill, as someone who read the comic that was posted above.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Maybe it's The Serpent, he has a HUGE hammer and everyone was expecting BRB to come on February
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★

Maybe it's The Serpent, he has a HUGE hammer and everyone was expecting BRB to come on February

Well he's not part of The Villain's Weakness synergy but it may include him in the future
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★

If it’s not Bill… I would not be mad about this either
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★

Buttehrs said:

ShoNuff29 said:

Stormbreaker thor literally doesn't have a hammer.
    Anythings a hammer if you hit hard enough.