The act 5.4.6 ultron boss is bugged rendering my chances of doing the Loki carinas challenge to zero

Naemor69Naemor69 Member Posts: 5
I’ve send a full video of the fight to the official kabam support email.The fight is bugged ultron can’t gain buffs when I parry him , I wasted revives trying to do this challenge just to get some easy six star shards but instead this old ass fight is bugged , this is really frustrating

Comments

• Naemor69Naemor69 Member Posts: 5
    Here’s a screenshot
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,446 Guardian
    The node got changed recently which stopped the Wiccan cheese and thus also stopped the Loki cheese as a result
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,355 Guardian
    Pikolu said:

The node got changed recently which stopped the Wiccan cheese and thus also stopped the Loki cheese as a result

Pikolu said:

The challenge is old and not worth doing anyways lol

But for those who are first coming up thru Act-5, they can’t use something that a LOT of other people had initially used to get thru it.

Seems like they nerfed most of everything else in earlier Acts (Jugg, Maesteo, etc).

But made this one harder ?? (or are there other changes that made it easier, just not the Loki method ??)
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,176 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

The challenge is old and not worth doing anyways lol

But for those who are first coming up thru Act-5, they can’t use something that a LOT of other people had initially used to get thru it.

Seems like they nerfed most of everything else in earlier Acts (Jugg, Maesteo, etc).

But made this one harder ?? (or are there other changes that made it easier, just not the Loki method ??)
    I actually found this Ultron much easier than the other one.