**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How good is The Hood?

I recently opened a five star crystal and got The Hood. How good is he and what areas of the game should I use him for? I know Seatin has put him as demi-god tier, but I'm still debating if I should focus on him or my four star Ultron.

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    He is great. Only have him as a 4* but he is pretty cool and fun to use.
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    SP2+ buffed opponent +MD at least 4/5, he is a beast! Used him as 4* 4/40 in goldblum against Angela.
    Final thoughts: MD works well with him.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Hood is a beast, he can help with the act 5 ultron in the end with those staggers.

That invisibility is awesome, it saves you sometimes.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Hood is sooooooo goood. Use him in any mode. His stagger, shock, stun, hex, invisibility, bleed, and refresh are very good. He is definetely top 5 for me. He is so fun to play.
  • LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    Best Champ even Unduped... Best Option For AQ.. And quest.. Take as high as possible.. ✌️
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I use my 5* r4 for aq to clear lanes, his stagger is great, plus his hex and invisibility as well as the siphon and power steal. After the first L2, I can pretty much stay invisible throughout the fight. He doesn't hit as hard as some other champs at the start of the fight, but gets crit bonus after his specials.

I've never been a real big fan of Ultron, he's a good champ.but he just feels clunky to me. I rarely use him and agree he is really only viable with suicides.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    He was a key in becoming uncollected for me he is awesome
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    AKKKTEK wrote: »
    He was a key in becoming uncollected for me he is awesome

Thats what i needed to hear lol i have a 5* im planin on r4 and going for it with him
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    My 5* Hood is R3 and would be taking him to R4 if I didn't pull (and dupe) a 5* Voodoo last week.

Hood is a poor-man's Scarlet witch. His stagger is great against buff-gaining champs, and his SP2 Hex will 100% clear all buffs that you miss with stagger. His invisibility makes him 90% immune to projectile attacks (such as the Collector and unblockable SP1 YJ).

He's also a decent war defender on the right node (unblockable SP2).
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Lol! I love how people are still giving the OP advice on a question they posted a month and a half ago....
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Decent. Nothing super special. I have his 5* and wouldn’t 4/55 him
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Hood is better than ultron. more utility. he is so fun to play with. he saved my life on quests many times. U wont regret using hood
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    He is amazing. He is my Boss killer, Hyperion destroyer and enemy to any regen hero. He debuffs almost every ability. Has great critical hits and duped is practically a Boss. I have him as a 4* R5 and duped. When he’s regenerating his invisibility he is inmune to stun, can steal the enemy’s power and idk if it’s just me but can also steal health.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    The Hood, The Hood always up to no good.
  • I have had him as a three star for so lobg and i love him and invisibility is great I recently duped him bus have not used him much but the sig has made some decent changes
  • Someone said ulron hits like a wet noodle! WTF ultron is a demi god tier beast and when used right a MVP in almost any team for some quests!
  • Also when ultron duepd with high sig level he is great against characters with energy attacks also RIp any magneto who try’s to take on max sig ulron
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    The hood is easily one of my favorite champs. Excellent utility and he helped me clear most of act 4. He's a good boss killer and he is even better duped. Perfect option for AQ and War. I'd take him over ultron any day of the week.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    He is very underrated but to me, a freaking Hyperion killer! His constant staggering works wonder!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    He's good enough to be my forum avatar :wink:
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    Hood is sooooooo goood. Use him in any mode. His stagger, shock, stun, hex, invisibility, bleed, and refresh are very good. He is definetely top 5 for me. He is so fun to play.

You forgot Fate Seal & his heavy causes all Hex, Shock, Stagger, bleed to reset duration on opponent. And his Ability Accutacy reduction. Don’t forget bout Block Penetration and simply hold back for 1.5 seconds to enter Invis for 7.5secs, causing opponents to just “Miss” 65% of the time (90% miss chance for non contact) Plus.. you get the point.

It’s ALL good with Tha Hood.

• WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    First champ I was able to beat IMIW and medusa with. He takes some getting used to but once you do you’re thankful you have him for some fights. Most recently… The champion. And with champion that’s just simply fighting normally and relying on stagger
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    He helped me through Hyperions this champion clash. Really underrated