Options

bullseye

hey guys i was planning to r5 and ascend my bullseye should i do it because his damage is meh and is it possible for him to receive a tune up to amp his damage ?

Comments

• Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 112 ★★
    tell me it's Aril fool joke as everyone has been requesting to nerf him till now. This is new 😆
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited April 1
    Zephyre33 said:

hey guys i was planning to r5 and ascend my bullseye should i do it because his damage is meh and is it possible for him to receive a tune up to amp his damage ?

Yeah yeah, congrats. You pulled Bullseye. Woo hoo, etc etc for you. Not jealous in the slightest and totally going to ignore the possibility this could be an April Fool post. :D

I wouldn't ascend him yet until it's clear if and how he's going to be nerfed.
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    As someone who has an ascended 6* r5 sig 200, don’t. He has been banned in literally every BGs matchup I’ve played….even when my oppponent has a r4 Bullseye. I trot him out against RoL winter Solder even now and again just I can feel like it was worth it. It’s like having a huge gun, but no ammo.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    edited April 1
    Vance2_jr said:

As someone who has an ascended 6* r5 sig 200, don’t. He has been banned in literally every BGs matchup I’ve played….even when my oppponent has a r4 Bullseye. I trot him out against RoL winter Solder even now and again just I can feel like it was worth it. It’s like having a huge gun, but no ammo.

I mean i would want them to ban him so i could use my r3’s. The reason I personally haven’t ranked my Bullseye and ascended him is because of 2 reasons

1) potential for nerf in his rebalance period in May
    2) possibility of pulling his 7* from a Titan (the sig 200 is basically almost pointless for defense)
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 123
    btw this was def not an April fools prank i was just wondering because i saw a gameplay of r5 ascended bullseye and his damage seemed meh to me so i thought me may get rebalanced like nerf a little bit on the defensive side but increased attack i guess ill hold on my rank up and save resources ty everyone
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★
    I have r5 sig 200 ascended Bullseye. If you're going to invest in him, do it because you enjoy using him on offense and/or are a fan of the character. I take mine into quests whenever I get the chance. He's perpetually parked on AW defense where he gets at least 10 kills every war but my ally is also in low Gold ranks because we don't want the stress that comes with climbing up the ranks. Can't say much about my experience with him in BGs because I don't play the mode too often.

Right now most of his value lies in him being a defensive menace. If he gets rebalanced I wouldn't mind seeing as he is more likely to get tuned down on defense and maybe tuned up on offense. As for pulling him from a Titan, you could put the 7* one on defense and use the 6* on attack, but maybe you don't enjoy using him as much to consider that a win. Ultimately, the decision depends mostly on how much you like him.
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 123

I have r5 sig 200 ascended Bullseye. If you're going to invest in him, do it because you enjoy using him on offense and/or are a fan of the character. I take mine into quests whenever I get the chance. He's perpetually parked on AW defense where he gets at least 10 kills every war but my ally is also in low Gold ranks because we don't want the stress that comes with climbing up the ranks. Can't say much about my experience with him in BGs because I don't play the mode too often.

Right now most of his value lies in him being a defensive menace. If he gets rebalanced I wouldn't mind seeing as he is more likely to get tuned down on defense and maybe tuned up on offense. As for pulling him from a Titan, you could put the 7* one on defense and use the 6* on attack, but maybe you don't enjoy using him as much to consider that a win. Ultimately, the decision depends mostly on how much you like him.

i like his playstyle and his counter to miss mechanic and also i do play aw a lot so i think he would do pretty good in aw currently im thinking to atleast r4 and ascend him and r5 him with a gem if we get one in act 8 or just collect t6 skill i have only 1 right now cause my last major rankup was to r5 nick but there is still time before i even r4 him