Options

Need Alliance

Looking for chill decent Alliance, im very active play everyday. I play alliance quest and war. Not looking for an alliance that requires it to be a job. Dont use any communication apps.
Alliance im in has lost its luster

Comments

• Options
    Heisenberg128Heisenberg128 Posts: 167
    hey we play AQ 655 with 5k plus glory. we also do 1 BG war but that is optional. We need line for communication but if you say you are very active then no need of line app. my in game name is heisenberg128
  • Options
    greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 129
    We might be what you are looking for

What we offer:

Alliance Quest / 3 BGs Map245 with Epic Mods / Thursday to Sundays
    Alliance War / 2 BGs during season – 1 BG off Season / currently Gold5
    Arena & Battleground participation (Arena Help & Ally Milestones)

The main requirements are to be active in the game and to be Cavalier or above.

Our main focus is on having FUN together while balancing being competitive without stressing out about it.

We have players from all over the world and participate in all parts of the game therefore we do hit a lot of Alliance Event Milestones. AQ/AQ are not mandatory, but we ask you help in at least one area. No Line or communication apps are required.

Sounds interesting for you?

We would be happy if you join us and find a new home with us.

Alliance tag: KR33!
    Alliance Name: The Terran Kree
    My IGN & Line-handle: Greyblue42
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 209
    edited April 1
    Exodius said:

Looking for chill decent Alliance, im very active play everyday. I play alliance quest and war. Not looking for an alliance that requires it to be a job. Dont use any communication apps.
    Alliance im in has lost its luster

Definitely no Line or any other app. AQ5 and optional Raid week. AW optional, no BG targets.
    Connect ingame to XSfury or apply to tag WwS22.
    Invite sent.
  • Options
    Meister_of_LXMeister_of_LX Posts: 32
    [ΛVRHT] is looking for members. We are a mainly AQ focused alliance, we do maps 5 and 4 so it's very easy to grind some glory and all we ask our members is to participate daily in AQ and meet us on LINE. search for [ΛVRHT] if you're interested and request to join or add me "Herr Nietzsche" in-game.
  • Options
    PililPilil Posts: 8
    I’m pilil I’m a part of a gold 5 alliance called hard times. We are laid back mostly, aw is a requirement. Aq should be a requirement too but we’re working on that. We had to kick two guys because they was freeloading so we’re looking to fill those spots in, hope you like my pitch. Add me in game at pilil if you wanna see if you fit with us.
  • Options
    RGT917RGT917 Posts: 7
    edited April 13

Active player, need alliance that runs map 6 and decent war rating. Message RGT917 in game or in line