Hey, April Fools!

Comments

• SoundwarpSoundwarp Member Posts: 54
    My fav part was having a 3 star fight for 10 minutes cause specials kept being thrown
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I got it within about 5 mins. I truly feel "Proud and Accomplished" this time since I gave up on that title.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    Whoopty doo, a title, couldn’t toss us a bone at least give some shards
  • gohard123gohard123 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★
    100% explored. Looks like I was part of the unlucky that did the maximum number of fights
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

• Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 77
    I had to quit out after 6 rounds of same completed paths in that quest. Can't do it all day. ( the quest i mean👀)
  • LunerCatLunerCat Member Posts: 11
    I read the comments on about this and came to the conclusion that this is not worth trying, a wast of time that can be spent on something more important and it’s an unbeatable event.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Fyi it isn't random. Just make sure you click on the rare F path first.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    The title awarded should have been "Master of (wasting) Time"
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited April 1
    Seriously: How to access the quest?

- yeah, should have updated the app -
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Well played .... had a good time navigating through time lol
  • AndiKnightAndiKnight Member Posts: 6
    I love the fight speed thing, but the teleports only having a 5% chance to move you up is ridiculous
  • Serpent_King98Serpent_King98 Member Posts: 48
    This quest is so stupid..
  • Soslayan9Soslayan9 Member Posts: 40
    This was quite a blast ! At times it felt like a scene from Judge Dredd when people consume Slo-Mo. very trippy!
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Member Posts: 93
    Completed. It took a while but it was pretty goofy with the speed slowed down or sped up. Not bad kabam.
  • Dromar_13Dromar_13 Member Posts: 56
    You really know how to upset your customers 😒
  • ZatbustZatbust Member Posts: 23
    The title should be based on the number of teleports
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Just be glad kabam did go full April fools and making the quest cost energy 😭
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 273 ★★
    Quite fun....
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    That was actually fun and a little annoying at first with the slower motions. But the specials looked so good in super slow-mo!!
  • Medi0critus_Medi0critus_ Member Posts: 26
    I absolutely loved this SQ, I found it really fun and thoroughly enjoyed the slowed-down animations, they’re beautiful. I’d actually like to see the slow node make it to other content…but not the high-speed node :smile: Didn’t get punished too much on the teleports. Nice job Kabam!
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Member Posts: 373 ★★★
    Dumb. Way to miss the mark again.
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Member Posts: 295 ★★
    My drive to play is less and less daily. Why would they even think it would be ok to add this type of content with these mechanics into an already broken game that breaks more and more monthly. They are tone deaf to how crappy their game actually is now a days. Why even risk these mechanics bleeding into the regular stuff.