Options

Would it be possible to indicate rank for champs in BG?

kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 235 ★★★
I just think that it would be helpful to know what the ranks are for champs in Battleground.
What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,284 ★★★★★
    I think a lot of players would be mad as it has been a part of battlegrounds strategies since the beginning and driving many rankup, awakening, sig, and ascension decisions
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 66

Hey, looks like it's live! Great :)

You should've asked for a bajillion dollars on 18th Feb xD
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Tbh the screen looks so cluttered with all the ranks and it doesn't actually help me much anyway with regards to bans as there's too many champs to look at in such a short time frame.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
    I'd prefer to have ranks in the post match recap screen instead tbh. Like going back through your fight history to see what rank champ u fought. Helps benchmark time/ points better.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    I don’t love it but I don’t mind it. I think making it toggleable in settings would’ve been nice tho
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 938 ★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Tbh the screen looks so cluttered with all the ranks and it doesn't actually help me much anyway with regards to bans as there's too many champs to look at in such a short time frame.

I 100% agree. Maybe I'll get used to it but I was kind of frantic and overloaded when I first saw it in the ban menu.
    A lot of numbers in a small area
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,998 ★★★★★
    Hate it, looks cluttered
  • Options
    travgianttravgiant Posts: 19
    It also shows their sig level which can be very helpful, this is a good thing
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I like it, overall. It does look a bit cluttered, but I like being able to see rank and sig, it definitely helps with decision making.