Options

Did you do the AW Showcase Quest?

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,543 ★★★★
Well the infamous AW Showcase is gone now, so I'm curious, based on the representative population of the forums, how many people out there completed any/all of this event?

Did you do the AW Showcase Quest? 309 votes

Completed and Explored
68%
DNA3000GamerMasterSmokeBigPoppaCBONEdanielmathDrZolaMegaSkater67MagicBentonRaganatorTalha305RajaxNigbenshbKeltanSecondSkrillerMonkey121981Dazccrider474ChovnerJohnnoooooophillgreen 212 votes
Completed a single path
3%
MidnightfoxzuffyMasterduxBulmktCh123CatmanndoArizonabayMasterAQalibZamanPistolcuApajj_jj_9IlociaM97 12 votes
Tried it but failed to complete it
10%
EgyptOverseerBigbowlrProxFatalEndSachhyam257djr17OpandemonioRookiieGOLBDoctor_Strange19GlassbackJessieSCrasyduckRiptideNogood22sherin_66UnitmanPicoBpSalve_maker05The_0wenpus 32 votes
Didn't even try
17%
PantherusNZJkw634BadroseGrandOldKaiWorld EaterSpity68CazFoxhero007WardenclockcaptaincushAshyKnucklesUsquebathCassyEldRuNkO82RasiloverDoom_and_GloomSandeepSKerneasDRTOtusharNair 53 votes

Comments

• Options
    Didn't even try
    Personally I didn't bother - looked over the guides and kind of had the requisite team but Titania's languishing at R3 6* and just didn't have it in me to struggle through it.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    Can’t do it without spending units or revives, which I don’t want to do because 8.4 and WoW rewards are just around the corner.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,223 ★★★★★
    Completed and Explored
    I did it, probably wouldn’t have tried if the kg piece wasn’t there or if I didn’t have Titania
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,104 ★★★
    Completed a single path
    Sasquatch was bs. I don’t know who was worse. Him or ab man from wow.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,707 ★★★★
    Completed and Explored

I gotta give absman the nod, but sassy was a close second.
    Was a tough fight to get down.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,319 ★★★★★
    Completed and Explored
    7 star Deathless KG demanded it. I didn't know that the Titania hype was actually realer than real and if anything, people understated how ridiculous she is. She straight demolished so many fights I never would have considered her for.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    Didn't even try
    Didn’t have the time or desire to bother with it .
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,302 ★★★★★
    Completed and Explored
    I did it and enjoyed it except for Sassy.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,801 ★★★★
    Completed and Explored
    Primarily for the DKG piece, but I also was sitting on about 800k loyalty so it got me to my next Loyalty 7* crystal.

Happily I awakened my Black Cat with it so I definitely was happy with the showcase.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,319 ★★★★★
    Completed and Explored

Primarily for the DKG piece, but I also was sitting on about 800k loyalty so it got me to my next Loyalty 7* crystal.

Happily I awakened my Black Cat with it so I definitely was happy with the showcase.

Nice! I awakened Void with mine.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 137
    Completed a single path
    Never doing it again
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 513 ★★★
    Completed a single path
    Sassy killed me. Other than that it was fun
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,648 ★★★★★
    I forgot that it ended today and not Wednesday……. RIP
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Can’t do it without spending units or revives, which I don’t want to do because 8.4 and WoW rewards are just around the corner.

Yup, same. I managed to solo fights till the halfway point on both sides, but couldn't make it further without revives. I could probably get further reviveless with more attempts, but I'm not doing that at 5 energy per step, nope. I'm saving revives, energy refills, and units to blitz 8.4/ woe, so I just can't be bothered to spend them here. I can live without deathless KG, or so I tell myself.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited April 2
    Completed and Explored

Huh but why tho, sassy was no where near the difficulty of the abs man fight, a high ranked (7* r2/3) photon could easily solo him, and even a low ranked (6* r4 which I used) photon could finish him off in 1 to 3 revives max.
    I don't mean to be rude but idk why people are so pressed about the 30% phase of sassy when photon just shuts his regen as soon as she lands a hit. Just don't knock him down and slow play it
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,472 ★★★★★
    Completed and Explored
    It was annoying and if not for the KG piece I wouldn't have even bothered.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,707 ★★★★
    Completed and Explored

Huh but why tho, sassy was no where near the difficulty of the abs man fight, a high ranked (7* r2/3) photon could easily solo him, and even a low ranked (6* r4 which I used) photon could finish him off in 1 to 3 revives max.
    I don't mean to be rude but idk why people are so pressed about the 30% phase of sassy when photon just shuts his regen as soon as she lands a hit. Just don't knock him down and slow play it
    Did you read the message I quoted?

I gave absman the nod for being the worse fight of the two.
    I'm aware sassy wasn't nearly as hard.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,752 ★★★★★
    Completed and Explored
    Forced to explore by circumstance otherwise wouldn't have touched it.

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    Completed and Explored
    I got Void Dupe, hunt continues for Black Cat
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 738 ★★★★
    Completed and Explored
    Feel like this poll missing a few more options

1) Did you Completed/Explored - But hate it and/or wasted a lot of resources.

2) Would you bother if the Deathless KG piece was not part of the rewards.

How many players actually completed this event show little about the event and the problem the event had.

Like @PT_99 , said without the DKG piece, most wouldn't bother.

I like the content idea, but as always with recent content, Kabam over tuned it, compare to the rewards.

Would love to see the content again, but tune down to maybe T2 or T3 AW level.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 453 ★★★
    Completed and Explored
    I did it because deathless piece was in there there.
    What surprised me the most was how easy it was, Titania pretty much crushed every fight. Got more solos then I thought I would get. Sassy fight was long but Void did it with ease.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 913 ★★★
    Completed and Explored
    I had a rank 3 Titania so I felt obliged to do it. Still used 20 revives overall but Sassy was ok for me. I think it was one revive and two KOs.
    Had only 5 revives in the overflow in the end which could’ve been a lot worse.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,331 ★★★★★
    Explored it with eyes closed and autofight.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 273 ★★★
    Completed and Explored
    Felt like I had to in order to keep up. Neverending story of MCOC
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,607 ★★★★★
    edited April 2
    Completed and Explored
    The usual bugs cropped up for me…lag evading specials and double medium parries. Still, it wasn’t too bad overall, but I used my Hulkling (R5 ascended), R2 Titania, R2 Silk and R1 Mantis to clear most of it, so I had solid counters.

Overall revive count probably low teens, most of them trying to manage Photon and getting out of the way of her Sp1.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Didn't even try
    Fryday said:

Feel like this poll missing a few more options

1) Did you Completed/Explored - But hate it and/or wasted a lot of resources.

2) Would you bother if the Deathless KG piece was not part of the rewards.

How many players actually completed this event show little about the event and the problem the event had.

Like @PT_99 , said without the DKG piece, most wouldn't bother.

I like the content idea, but as always with recent content, Kabam over tuned it, compare to the rewards.

Would love to see the content again, but tune down to maybe T2 or T3 AW level.

I mean...I made the post purely about whether people completed it or not, not so much WHY - that's maybe another interesting poll though...