BG Solo Event Rewards Update Is Legit!

HaloStrikeHaloStrike Member Posts: 12
Have you guys seen the updated rewards? The Milestone Rewards particularly, seem very juicy!!

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    Yeah this is a great update! Finally, inventive to use elders marks

Those Titan shards are juicy and I’m glad we have another way to acquire them now
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 266 ★★
    Where do you see the updates?
  • Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 77
    No update for bg store tho👀
  • TribalChiefTribalChief Member Posts: 97
    Lol Rewards are still trash 2.5k titan and some 7* shards have to do grind of 300k lmao what a joke.
  • ChiiccChiicc Member Posts: 181

No update for bg store tho👀

They’ve done it twice in 6 months. Let’s be realistic here
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Lol Rewards are still trash 2.5k titan and some 7* shards have to do grind of 300k lmao what a joke.

Depends on how many elders marks you have... I believe, if you average out to winning half your matches, you need about 67 matches with elders marks for the 300k. That's a little ofer 6k elders marks. And you get some along the way.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    Where is the update? Gimme the link!!
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★

Have you guys seen the updated rewards? The Milestone Rewards particularly, seem very juicy!!

Still way to much 6 star shard but it at least way better then no update stil not enough for me to play it ever bg.
    How many elder mark will it take if I want to reach 300k solo milestone points? Consider I win half of the matches I participate.
    @DNA3000 got any idea?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,240 ★★★★★
    edited April 3

How many elder mark will it take if I want to reach 300k solo milestone points? Consider I win half of the matches I participate.
    @DNA3000 got any idea?

If you do 2 matches with marks per day, 1 win and 1 loss, after 28 days you should have 252k. Thats 180 marks times 28 days to equal 5040 marks. I haven’t figured out the exact math for 300k yet but that should give an idea
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,240 ★★★★★

@DNA3000 got any idea?

If you do 2 matches with marks per day, 1 win and 1 loss, after 28 days you should have 252k. Thats 180 marks times 28 days to equal 5040 marks. I haven’t figured out the exact math for 300k yet but that should give an idea
    I’ve already edited that post a lot so I don’t wanna risk it being sent into the abyss, but to get to 300k you would need another 6 wins and 6 losses which is another 1080 marks bringing the total amount of marks needed to 6120.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian

@DNA3000 got any idea?

You get 2250 points for every match you do with marks, and an additional 4500 for every match you win. So if you win at a 50% rate your average points per match would be 4500 points per match. It would thus take about 67 matches which would cost 6030 marks.

Nobody literally alternates wins and losses constantly, so the precise number it will take will depend on how your final few matches go. If you manage to get exactly 50% win rate for 66 matches, that would be 297,000 points. If you lose the next one you'd get to 299,250 points and fall just short (and need one more match). If you win the next one you'd be at 303,750 and be done.

Also, if the goal is to just get to exactly 300k, once you reach 297000, if your next match is a loss taking you to 299250, I would just do one or two more matches with energy, as one win with energy or two losses with energy would get you to 300k. Using marks for that last match would be overkill either way.
    DNA3000 said:

@DNA3000 got any idea?

You get 2250 points for every match you do with marks, and an additional 4500 for every match you win. So if you win at a 50% rate your average points per match would be 4500 points per match. It would thus take about 67 matches which would cost 6030 marks.

Nobody literally alternates wins and losses constantly, so the precise number it will take will depend on how your final few matches go. If you manage to get exactly 50% win rate for 66 matches, that would be 297,000 points. If you lose the next one you'd get to 299,250 points and fall just short (and need one more match). If you win the next one you'd be at 303,750 and be done.

Also, if the goal is to just get to exactly 300k, once you reach 297000, if your next match is a loss taking you to 299250, I would just do one or two more matches with energy, as one win with energy or two losses with energy would get you to 300k. Using marks for that last match would be overkill either way.
    Thnx, your statistics are always helpful.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 ★★★★★
    edited April 3
    Think the rewards update are really good. I’m not sure why there are 6* awakening gems in the rank rewards for the top 500 players. Does anyone in the top 500 need any 6* awakening gems? I’ve got 12 generics sitting in my inventory and I’ll likely be nowhere near the top 500.
    But overall really nice. Doesn’t look like the Alliance rewards getting update though.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    Wozzle007 said:

Think the rewards update are really good. I’m not sure why there are 6* awakening gems in the rank rewards for the top 500 players. Does anyone in the top 500 need any 6* awakening gems?

I don't think the solo rewards are progression gated, so theoretically speaking even an Uncollected player could rank high if they were willing to just burn marks constantly. 6* AGs could still theoretically be relevant to some players who place high.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

@DNA3000 got any idea?

👇

Depends on how many elders marks you have... I believe, if you average out to winning half your matches, you need about 67 matches with elders marks for the 300k. That's a little ofer 6k elders marks. And you get some along the way.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,944 ★★★★★
    Easy to hit 300k, I’ll be close anyway, playing for the t6cc in store. Happy the final milestone didn’t increase in points needed this time.
  • HaloStrikeHaloStrike Member Posts: 12
    Wozzle007 said:

Think the rewards update are really good. I’m not sure why there are 6* awakening gems in the rank rewards for the top 500 players. Does anyone in the top 500 need any 6* awakening gems? I’ve got 12 generics sitting in my inventory and I’ll likely be nowhere near the top 500.
    But overall really nice. Doesn’t look like the Alliance rewards getting update though.

The Alliance Event rewards are getting buffed in Season 18!
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    Looks good