Options

WOW rewards

I spent so much time and effort on that stupid quest. I finally complete it, open a 7* and guess what comes out. MY SECOND MOST HATED CHAMPION IN THE ENTIRE GAME... Lady D

I honestly feel like Kabam has on purpose cursed my account with the worst luck possible... My luck in crystals has been SO BAD over past few months.

Comments

• Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 315 ★★★
    Don't sleep on Lady D. Best Weapon X counter in the game IMO.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,955 ★★★★★

Wasted Titan..... I can understand you
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 307 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I have to let you in on a little secret, as much as we've tried to create our own version of Cerebro that lives inside your phone, we have not been very successful and the game can't read your mind and know what Champion you do or do not want.

Jokes on you. I have created phone-Cerebro, I just wouldn't waste it's limitless capabilities on rigging crystals.
    We all know you listen to us praying for certain champs when we open crystals 👀👀👀
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    I’ll take that Lady D off your hands. Trade you my OG spidey
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 665 ★★★

I can do you one better, got Jabari a week before she rolls into the basic pool. Incredible scenes
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69

I have to let you in on a little secret, as much as we've tried to create our own version of Cerebro that lives inside your phone, we have not been very successful and the game can't read your mind and know what Champion you do or do not want.

In a weird way that is actually conforting...
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,631 ★★★★

Hey it could be worse, you could’ve duped Morbius (maybe he’s good at sig 299 but at sig 20, this does nothing for me)
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,924 ★★★★★

...could've just waited a few days. That's on you.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

She still would’ve been in there
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 270 ★★★

Don't sleep on peni. She's REALLY good.
  • Options

I can do you one better, got Jabari a week before she rolls into the basic pool. Incredible scenes
    Guess what, I have her as well!
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Tell that again... I'm stupid.
    But as emilia said, she would be Still be there.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,333 ★★★★★
    Pulled Peni twice recently. She’s been a BG beast.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,639 ★★★★★
    I got the gladiator I wanted so am happy about that. Sometimes you get what you want most times it's the other way around.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Lady D was my Valiant rank up. She's been very solid for me. Especially in BGs
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 307 ★★★

Peni was one of the best defenders in game so long that most cosmics now have power burn immunity just to counter her 🤣
  • Options
    Friko12Friko12 Posts: 10
    Well, i’ve opened 5 titan crystals. I remind you that getting shards is the hardest thing in game. So i’ve got:
    Photon, then i duped Photon then duped Morbius, duped Photon 2nd time, and i’ve opened one more today, and what i’ve got is really really making me want to quit this game. 2nd dupe of Morbius. 5 crystals 4 dupes!!!!!!!! Yes yes you i know it’s rng but this kind of things makes you don’t want to play. And i love this game. Even despite it’s issues with parry, dex, AI. Sorry but had to complain a little. Have a good day.
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 215 ★★

Wasted😞
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    “Spent so much time and effort” - posted less than three hours after content went live.

Couldn’t have taken you that much time, right?
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,631 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

“Spent so much time and effort” - posted less than three hours after content went live.

This last part was only a quarter of the titan remember. It’s taken me literal months to get this crystal, with my last opening being after necropolis.
  • Options
    Well to all peni lovers

Yeah she's good, but a pretty bad titan pull.

Regarding defense, she will be a great bg defender if opponent didn't draft a herc, Hulkling, galan, venom, venompool, king groot, deathless king groot, Cgr, Vox, Adam warlock, Serpent or gorr. Lol.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Wicket329 said:

This last part was only a quarter of the titan remember. It’s taken me literal months to get this crystal, with my last opening being after necropolis.
    OP isn’t talking about a Titan, Lady D isn’t in the Titan pool.