Knullifier event, missing points

O8sO8s Member Posts: 75
Hello, I am out of flowers and I am one entry short of the final milestone in the knullifier side event. I never quit out, and I finished every time I entered the quest. I do not understand why I am 1 entry short??

Comments

• A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I think these were unlocked for lower difficulties for everyone a little into the event

I know I had to restart the quest a few times to finish up all milestones

I waited until today so I knew exactly how many I needed to do
  • Cyborg17Cyborg17 Member Posts: 124
    Same thing for me
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,326 ★★★★★
    Did you guys just notice this on the very last day?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,255 Guardian
    Yes, they unlocked the additional difficulty solo events a few days into the month, to account for people advancing progression. (But they gave EVERYONE all of the other difficulties)

So most of the month you would have seen the points mismatch between your original progression event points and the others made available a little later.

On top of that, there was a way to “get around” being limited by number of entry tickets, that was mentioned by lot of people up here. (Do JUST the 3 fights, then QUIT without moving to end of the quest, ticket gets returned to you to be able to use again, and again, etc, as a way to ensure you could still get enough points for the newly available difficulty solo events).
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    I only noticed this yesterday, since i did it all last minute, i wasted all the flowers and did all the fights in maximum dificulty, yet i sit and 119/120 points in all objetives but one.

I dont get this, wtf did i miss?? Some teamates said i had to quit the quest not to lose the flower.. like what the hell is this? Kabam designed a quest that in order to achieve all milestones, u have to cheat? im baffled with this
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,255 Guardian
    SuelGames said:

I only noticed this yesterday, since i did it all last minute, i wasted all the flowers and did all the fights in maximum dificulty, yet i sit and 119/120 points in all objetives but one.

I dont get this, wtf did i miss?? Some teamates said i had to quit the quest not to lose the flower.. like what the hell is this? Kabam designed a quest that in order to achieve all milestones, u have to cheat? im baffled with this

Did you actually do them *ALL* just recently ?

Or sounds like you probably did 1 (or 2) runs when they first came out, even if then all your others were not until now.
    That 1st (or first 2) run initially (before they added the rest of the Solo Events for everyone), is why only 1 of your events was max, and the rest were 1 short.
  • joshypoopjoshypoop Member Posts: 25
    Same thing happened to me. I figured it would square me up. Missed out on some 7* shards it seems. @Kabam Miike can we get some help please?