**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

8.4 exploration deal

@Kabam Miike what's about chapter 4 exploration deal? Can we get another 2-3 gem ?

Comments

• Options
    KstoorKstoor Posts: 6
    Samosa said:

Isn’t that too much to ask for and even if we get one then it will not be less than 10k units fs

I have 10k unit, if KABAM offer me to buy 2-3 gem in exploration deal then obviously I will do
  • Options
    МэджикМэджик Posts: 19
    Kstoor said:

Samosa said:

Isn’t that too much to ask for and even if we get one then it will not be less than 10k units fs

I have 10k unit, if KABAM offer me to buy 2-3 gem in exploration deal then obviously I will do
    Rewards are already announced, there’s only 1 r3 gem crystal for the whole Act 8 exploration. Also as like other story contents 8.4 can be done itemless or within few revives. 8.4’s difficulty level isn’t equivalent to necropolis’, means u don’t need to use a lot of units on revives and the rewards too will be less than necropoliś rewards.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,307 ★★★★
    Not happening
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★

Kstoor said:

Samosa said:

Rewards are already announced, there’s only 1 r3 gem crystal for the whole Act 8 exploration. Also as like other story contents 8.4 can be done itemless or within few revives. 8.4’s difficulty level isn’t equivalent to necropolis’, means u don’t need to use a lot of units on revives and the rewards too will be less than necropoliś rewards.
    I believe they meant like a Unit Deal that would pop up after completing, which OP is hoping there could possibly be a R2-3 gem...

...there won't be.
  • Options
    FreakydFreakyd Posts: 206
    I've never had enough units for those deals. Does everyone wait til they have enough units for the deal before they finish exploration?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★
    It's typically the next chase item. Expect 5700 t7b shards for 12k units or something else ridiculous.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 670 ★★★★
    if it's consistent with 7.4 completion offer, it will be 10k units for half a r3.

7.4 offered 3 of either t6b or t3a or 1.5 of each (the first offer)

they ran it twice by accident, the drama around it was funny.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★

if it's consistent with 7.4 completion offer, it will be 10k units for half a r3.

7.4 offered 3 of either t6b or t3a or 1.5 of each (the first offer)

they ran it twice by accident, the drama around it was funny.

Some people could purchase the offer three times. But yeah, there was some drama involved.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,190 ★★★★★
    edited April 4
    Please god, give me 19.5 k t4 alpha catalyst in less than 5k units 😭😭😭. Then I can r3 2 champs after 8.4🥳