Deathless King Groot

Chosen85Chosen85 Member Posts: 38
I have all the pieces. Where is Deathless King Groot?

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,295 ★★★★★
    Tomorrow
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,928 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Chosen85 said:

Coming tomorrow, after the latest patch becomes mandatory to play the game. Because otherwise anyone that hasn't patched yet that encounters DKG, say in arena, would probably crash or have some other bad thing happen.
    It’s mandatory today, was forced an update on my secondary device. Best practice to wait a day after? Or does the mandated update take a while to roll out?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,422 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Chosen85 said:

Coming tomorrow, after the latest patch becomes mandatory to play the game. Because otherwise anyone that hasn't patched yet that encounters DKG, say in arena, would probably crash or have some other bad thing happen.
    It’s mandatory today, was forced an update on my secondary device. Best practice to wait a day after? Or does the mandated update take a while to roll out?
    I think there's actually two "mandatory moments." The first one affects people logging into the game. At some point in time you have to have the latest update to log in. But if you're already in, I don't think the game instantly kicks you out. There is a separate moment when the update becomes mandatory to even play the game, and if you don't have it, the game will eject you. It might have something to do with making sure you're way past both times.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,928 ★★★★★
    Awesome, thanks for the info
  • jaymania82jaymania82 Member Posts: 77
    @DNA3000 @kabamjax hey guys just wondering when we are able to get the deathless king groot? its been two days and still he is not there anybody can tell us when we should get him?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★

@DNA3000 @kabamjax hey guys just wondering when we are able to get the deathless king groot? its been two days and still he is not there anybody can tell us when we should get him?

In about 20 minutes.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    I took him for a spin and he feels so good to play. Excited to see who the next deathless champ is
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Member Posts: 378 ★★
    Emilia90 said:

I took him for a spin and he feels so good to play. Excited to see who the next deathless champ is

Me too. Might be vision or scarlet witch. I guess. Highly doubt Hyperion will be next.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    Mine is going to rank 2 the next lvl up, he's so fun to play
  • SoundwarpSoundwarp Member Posts: 54
    Will having the 6* still let you get access to the 6* thanos after getting all the 6* ones?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,227 ★★★★★
    He’s fun I personally like him, but I don’t think I’ll r2 him until I have him duped.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 785 ★★★★
    He’s so good, he’s King Groot with better damage and worse regen. I took him to R2 and might even take him to R3 if I get cosmic from act 8. 3.3 million health in 3.5 mins is not bad at all.

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,405 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Praying it's QS or a nerfed Herc I really want a Summoner's Choice winner as a Deathless champ.
    Deathless Herc would be a great way to make him a 7* too cause let's be real here that nerf is never going to happen otherwise.
    edited April 4
    I was going to r3 Terrax if I got a cosmic gem out of Act 8 100% but I've definitely changed my mind now

He's definitely worth it and waaay more consistent with his damage than Deathless Guillotine, the regen will also be more consistent than Guillotine's once we get him awakened.

I was going to r3 Terrax if I got a cosmic gem out of Act 8 100% but I've definitely changed my mind now

He's definitely worth it and waaay more consistent with his damage than Deathless Guillotine, the regen will also be more consistent than Guillotine's once we get him awakened.

Btw is crit rating the way to go for stat offense? I went with block pen for defense since some of his sp2 can't be dexed.

Emilia90 said:

Me too. Might be vision or scarlet witch. I guess. Highly doubt Hyperion will be next.
    I wouldn’t expect to get any of those champions. At the original announcement, Kabam said that not all of the Deathless champs would be previous Nameless champs.

I do think we’re getting a Deathless Hulk. If I remember correctly, when Deathless Guillotine entered the game, she had a synergy with King Groot and Hulk. That got removed and replaced with question marks. Well, now we have DKG, so stands to reason that we’ll be getting Deathless Hulk as well.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Emilia90 said:

I wouldn’t expect to get any of those champions. At the original announcement, Kabam said that not all of the Deathless champs would be previous Nameless champs.

I do think we’re getting a Deathless Hulk. If I remember correctly, when Deathless Guillotine entered the game, she had a synergy with King Groot and Hulk. That got removed and replaced with question marks. Well, now we have DKG, so stands to reason that we’ll be getting Deathless Hulk as well.
    Might be the only way I'm ever getting a 7* version of Hulk in this game :|
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Emilia90 said:

I want a mutant thats deathless like wolverine like make wolverine great again
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,386 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Wicket329 said:

Emilia90 said:

I want a mutant thats deathless like wolverine like make wolverine great again
    Deathless Omega Red or Deathless Wolverine. I'd be good with either.
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

The sig is gonna add a lot imo, that regen is gonna be godly.

Wicket329 said:

Emilia90 said:

Might be the only way I'm ever getting a 7* version of Hulk in this game :|
    Yeah, I’m not thrilled by the idea of getting a deathless version of a champ who already exists as a 7* AND is one of the best of his class. Just feels redundant, I’m not sure what the Deathless could bring to the table that would make it more appealing (or at least differently appealing) than the original without being absolutely cracked.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★

He's so cool and fun
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Those are some nice fight results…

I wonder: What’s the best rotation for him?