**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Knull Tags Missing

Is Knull bugged missing AW Sick and Tired tag or did I miss an announcement where it was removed?

Comments

• Options
    Tummy75Tummy75 Posts: 5
    Actually, it’s not just him. The tag doesn’t exist any more, even though it is still an option to choose for war.
  • Options
    MMD573MMD573 Posts: 4
    I had the same problem earlier when I was trying to join attack with Elsa and Bishop who used to have the tag, do you know if its just a visual glitch or do they actually not get the benefit of the tactic when you bring them?
  • Options
    Tummy75Tummy75 Posts: 5
    It said something like “none of your champs benefit from the selected tactic” when joining war so I just picked a new tactic and different champs. Wasn’t going to risk it.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Yeah I’m having the same issue, I went to join using Knull with sick and tired and the tag is completely gone. Anyone know what’s going on with it?
  • Options
    AdeebAdeeb Posts: 11
    I already selected the tag yesterday while joining the war and now from nowhere the tag is gone!!