Recoils not adding up with loadouts

Comments

• ThePharcideThePharcide Member Posts: 211 ★★★

So currently the work around is to just redo the whole recoil tree?

Even that is not working for some I think. Maybe only loadout 1 is working so you might wanna put points for recoil mastery in it
    Yeah this didn’t work for me, unfortunately.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    When I set up the second mastery load out and then tried to reactivate the first load out to return to my original mastery setup, I got an error message and it wiped out the second load out that I just set up and would not let me return to the first load out. Also, my 60th mastery point is gone now.
  • JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Member Posts: 155 ★★★
    Roggam said:

I’m hoping they come up with a monthly unit fee rather than per reset - I’d pay 100 units per month for unlimited switches

Or include a number of free swap tokens with the sigil

• RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 127
    Or add a default arena check box like war defense :)
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,111 ★★★★
    Roggam said:

I’m hoping they come up with a monthly unit fee rather than per reset - I’d pay 100 units per month for unlimited switches

At risk of devils advocate - I'd probably buy sigil if it included the mastery swap because along with quick arena my grinds would be complete in record time
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 127
    That’s why I made my next comment to distract Miek and flannel
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Is there going to be any kind of comp for this at all as like above i am getting all the disadvantages without any of the advantages and champs feel like they have pillows for fists 😔 its really harming my arena points also, let alone the difference in all other events, it's the whole reason I've run suis for the last 3yrs, to help speed things up for my busy schedule.
    Cost me alot of units to change to suis all that time ago so its quite frustrating to lose them right near the end of all the events and time is short.
  • Qwerty112211Qwerty112211 Member Posts: 27
    Hi all - just wondering if this has been fixed yet I am facing v similar issues plz can someone advise if its been fixed or when its likely to be working again ty so much.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    Hoping this gets fixed soon. There’s not much time left on the free switches and it is no fun at all having to redo a tree constantly.
    I think it’s working now. Just switched to my arena setup and got the boost without having to reset.
    Squammo said:

I think it’s working now. Just switched to my arena setup and got the boost without having to reset.

After switching again it’s not working anymore…so definitely still not fixed
  • Qwerty112211Qwerty112211 Member Posts: 27
    no its messed up again when i switched them still not working
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★
    Still broken
  • Diamante1999CDiamante1999C Member Posts: 11
    yes the attack does not increase
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★
    NüΚΞ said:

I’m curious if there will be an update it works if you reset the attack tree, which is good. My concern is we have this free period to set masteries until the 8th. If it isn’t fixed we will have to use units to reset the tree to make it work appropriately. Can there be a few extra days after the fix so we can all reset our masteries and make sure they are working?

That's what I'm wondering, hey @Kabam Miike be good if we can test out swapping masteries for free during 8.4, *wink wink nudge nudge*
  • MISTERimboxMISTERimbox Member Posts: 1
    It's working! but still a visual bug on mastery points
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★

It's working! but still a visual bug on mastery points

Can confirm the same. They load properly, but you get the notification that you have 60 available mastery points.
    If you go to a game area that requires a loading screen (crystal tab) and back to masteries, they dissapear.
  • AmySummersAmySummers Member Posts: 28
    Yep but still after I restart my game the recoils are gone, the PI is low, and I have to switch the load outs to get the recoils back. Only me?
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    edited April 6

Yep but still after I restart my game the recoils are gone, the PI is low, and I have to switch the load outs to get the recoils back. Only me?

You're right. Same happening to me. It's not on the first restart after applying the loadout, it's on the 2nd one. And it's for all loadout slots
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,079 ★★★★★
    Is simple switching working or not? Kabam this is just plain ridiculous.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★
    The recoils seem to be working now for me. Give it another try switching and see what happens.