**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Keep the woe week 4 for 1 more week

Hello kabam
I am free to play. You without warning sign dropped 7* deathless Gallotine on woe challenge. I have only one piece missing. Reason is you put 1 piece for spender back then.if i can get one week i can buy the final piece and complete this challenge.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    They did give us a warning about you needing to use a deathless champ to do a challenge, they just didn't say when or where.
  • Options
    war10ckedwar10cked Posts: 47
    Yeah but 6* still exist. I have 6* but can’t use it.
  • Options
    Grimz13Grimz13 Posts: 2
    I’m only missing 1 point wish there was a make up point I need to make it 24 points I only have 23 points
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    war10cked said:

Hello kabam
    I am free to play. You without warning sign dropped 7* deathless Gallotine on woe challenge. I have only one piece missing. Reason is you put 1 piece for spender back then.if i can get one week i can buy the final piece and complete this challenge.

Thanks

I have the deathles Guillitine and didn't spend any money or units so I'm not sure why you said one of the pieces was for spenders. This sounds like you didn't complete one of the objectives to get a piece.