Options

Post the highest damage you've dealt with Deathless King groot, I'll go first

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,048 ★★★★
With Liquid courage mastery (no Double edge, 1/3 Recoil)

That sp2 was doing
487,767 dmg
Imagine a boosted r3 with full recoils

Comments

• Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Looking forward to the day we all dupe our DKG.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,502 ★★★★★
    May be an r2 candidate after dupe
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I've only gone into ROL and done a couple fights because I wanted to check his animations out so no huge damage, but he definitely seems fun and clearly he can do some damage.

Gonna be checking some youtube videos out soon.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 112
    edited April 5

I've only gone into ROL and done a couple fights because I wanted to check his animations out so no huge damage, but he definitely seems fun and clearly he can do some damage.

Gonna be checking some youtube videos out soon.

R2 with 6 armor break and 7 furies he was doing like 7–8k no crit mediums

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,496 ★★★★★
    Looks impressive!
    Tagging in a friend, @Moosetiptronic
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,131 ★★★★
    Thank you @Magrailothos , interesting thread indeed!! Going to do some testing once level up is here....
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,885 Guardian

Something to note is DKG's furies are based on his base attack. That means running boosts and recoils won't actually increase his damage much at all.

Also, took forever to get a ton of furies, dude is a beast.

• Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 177 ★★

With Liquid courage mastery (no Double edge, 1/3 Recoil)

That sp2 was doing
    487,767 dmg

Mother of God.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Something to note is DKG's furies are based on his base attack. That means running boosts and recoils won't actually increase his damage much at all.

Oh is that so? Thanks
    Well actually I've got similar results, even better ones, by relying on the Thor relic as u told in ur vid's description, here is Deathless King groot's bursts with no suicides at all, and 10 furies, not 14 unlike what I've shown prior:

Did the large number of furies u had is what enabled u to do 140K bursts? Or is there something more to it? How many relic activations?
  • Options
    edited April 5

Pikolu said:

Oh is that so? Thanks
    Well actually I've got similar results, even better ones, by relying on the Thor relic as u told in ur vid's description, here is Deathless King groot's bursts with no suicides at all, and 10 furies, not 14 unlike what I've shown prior:

Did the large number of furies u had is what enabled u to do 140K bursts? Or is there something more to it? How many relic activations?
    The bursts are unaffected by the silly number of activations with the thor relic (as evidenced by the sp2 doing insane amounts of non-crit damage), but that fight was 14 minutes long, so I had gotten a ton of relic activations. Here was a 7 fury heavy I did 2 cycles before the sp2.

Edit: realized I didn't fully answer your question. The amount of furies is what caused the 140k burst damage.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

Oh is that so? Thanks

The bursts are unaffected by the silly number of activations with the thor relic (as evidenced by the sp2 doing insane amounts of non-crit damage), but that fight was 14 minutes long, so I had gotten a ton of relic activations. Here was a 7 fury heavy I did 2 cycles before the sp2.

Edit: realized I didn't fully answer your question. The amount of furies is what caused the 140k burst damage.
    Omg just 7... the dmg is like u have idk 30
  • Options
    And this... is... EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!

• Options

And this... is... EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!

Now imagine him vs Quicksilver since blocking QS combos could get you a ton of furies since it is 30% chance each time either champion makes contact.