Options

Thronbreaker change the record 2.1 enemies changed mid questing

I was playing thronebreaker change the record chapter 2 act 1 and I was going up against Dust but all of a sudden she changed to Lady D. The previous path I took with Peni parker was now Cyclops. What’s going on?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,553 ★★★★★
    ValisFett said:

I was playing thronebreaker change the record chapter 2 act 1 and I was going up against Dust but all of a sudden she changed to Lady D. The previous path I took with Peni parker was now Cyclops. What’s going on?

Maybe changed earlier as now recall i did see peni when i got to 2.1 yesterday and today was cyclops so maybe they had to change it due to something
  • Options
    ValisFettValisFett Posts: 20
    edited April 4
    It happened in the last hour
  • Options
    Im guessing a interaction must have had to change possibly i dunno seems a bit odd
  • Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 76
    I didn't see this post,I just wrote one called "wth is it still April fools day"
    I had a bit of a struggle with imiw in 2.2 and am saving my revives for winter of woe so ended quest.after about half an hour went back in and there was no imiw and the paths I had done in 1.1-2.1 had different champs on that I had fought.
  • Options
    A heads up would have helped. Revives are precious now so this could risk using one. That’s not cool.
  • Options

I didn't see this post,I just wrote one called "wth is it still April fools day"
    I had a bit of a struggle with imiw in 2.2 and am saving my revives for winter of woe so ended quest.after about half an hour went back in and there was no imiw and the paths I had done in 1.1-2.1 had different champs on that I had fought.

EXACTLY
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 755 ★★★★
    How does Kabam even manage? 😂
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,410 ★★★★★
    There is a deadpool with superior class and name is Striker with no abilites. 🤣
  • Options
    UPDATE: Finished doing right path in 1.2 and sure remember Angela was the first fight and certainly not OML in fact there was no Stealth Spidey and Beast. Wth is going on??? 🤔

• Options
    Exactly. I fought Angela too.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 326 ★★

UPDATE: Finished doing right path in 1.2 and sure remember Angela was the first fight and certainly not OML in fact there was no Stealth Spidey and Beast. Wth is going on??? 🤔

Kabaam at it again😅
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    They removed do not go gentle node off the purgatory node as well I think.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 753 ★★★
    the quest that started with 4 dividing gate and a peni parker on the left gate, sometimes it changed her into red cyclops as well
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

I thought so as its now u need a bleed debuff to damage
  • Options
    So i wonder why there was changes made as now this is confusing
  • Options
    I opened a ticket. I’ll see what they say
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    It changed for me in the middle of the quest yesterday. Went in to fight guilly…

…but when I got to the pre fight screen she changed into Moleman…

Backing out she changed back to Guillotine. Same thing happened to IMIW. Changed to Cull. Then going back in to do the last path, everything was different. Ebony Maw was Corvus. And there was a Werewolf by Night, Switch, & Hyperion on the path I had just finished that I never fought just minutes prior.

• Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Lol this game is so scuffed sometimes :D
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    Also og Deadpool is superior class in what used to be peni parker path is not a cyclops path.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,576 ★★★★★
    I also noticed that peni fight is not a cyclops instead . Very odd
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 310 ★★★
    The path in 3.1 with the 5*chest started with CGR who is now Angela. ended up fighting 2 CGR's on that path. Thought it was weird at the tine. The path pics weren't lining up with the fight screen.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

Your right, when i saw that i was like hell nah! 🤣
  • Options
    phil56201 said:

It changed for me in the middle of the quest yesterday. Went in to fight guilly…

Backing out she changed back to Guillotine. Same thing happened to IMIW. Changed to Cull. Then going back in to do the last path, everything was different. Ebony Maw was Corvus. And there was a Werewolf by Night, Switch, & Hyperion on the path I had just finished that I never fought just minutes prior.

Ngl i thought Guilly would turn into 2099 not moleman lmao
  • Options
    Hahahaha, Kabam support wants to supply a video?!?! Hahaha, how the heck am I suppose to do that?
  • Options
    phil56201 said:

Do you have video of this?
  • Options

From kabam
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    ValisFett said:

phil56201 said:

Do you have video of this?
    Yeah. Those are screen grabs from that video.
  • Options
    phil56201 said:
    Yes! Thanks, good on you for taking video. I submitted it in me ticket and said our community is strong!