**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Lost of key for side quest due to error

Can the side quest please be check as I lost a key doing a run were the game errored out and crashed and now I'm done a key for the next side quest.

Comments

• Options
    Mrwulf87Mrwulf87 Posts: 5
    I lost 2 keys bc the quest allows you to edit your team without leaving the quest. I had 2 keys and thought it was fine. I went to change it a second time and realized I just wasted 2 keys. There's no reason to do the quest now if I can't 100% it. I did not leave or quit the quest. How can you not allow us to retry the same quest over and over. Please just give me back my 2 keys. I was planning on getting the 6 star awakening gem for my herc to get past gwenmaster if it helps me. Lol apparently I'm not skilled enough.
  • Options
    Raidars4lifeRaidars4life Posts: 17
    Same issue. Lost a key backing out of rooks vault. Says you can quit and start again without losing entry keys. Another part of the game not working as intended. Now I can’t 100% so what’s the point. State of the game is at an all time low!
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 174
    I "lost" a run for aq cause there was no key for storm side quest in my run.Just only the diamonds to trade
    So now i have no key for the primodial dust and rest diamonds,so gem at rhe end i guess
    Total bulls(eye)