Options

Legends Run March 2024

I just did a legends run and clocked at 2:44. Is this enough for the title or am I screwed?

Comments

• Options
    I did the same thing two hours 37 minutes. I haven’t heard anything yet, so either it takes time to compute or both of us are screwed.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Results are not released until the Friday after new content comes out, so you’ll need to wait another 16 days to find your result.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    shani_zeeshani_zee Posts: 5
    Good luck to both of us mate! I reached out to a few Legends from last month, and around the 50th-60th place's times were around 2:40. Provided that there are no issues, we will both get the title :)
  • Options
    OldManLoganOldManLogan Posts: 7
    Hopefully it looks like that was our last chance I’m not gonna attempt it again way too much of my time to accomplish
  • Options
    OldManLoganOldManLogan Posts: 7

• Options
    Congrats! Got it as well :)
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 420 ★★★
    They have now posted the full list that got it should be able to see where abouts you place.
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 171

Very glad I finally managed it this time around. I think this month’s will be super competitive considering it will be the last time to get it this way.
  • Options
    Yes, im very very glad that I did it last month. Almost sacked off doing the run.
  • Options
    DanoRNDanoRN Posts: 3
    What's the difficult to do to try the legend run?
  • Options
    UtkarshPandey_12UtkarshPandey_12 Posts: 9
    I completed my legends run April quest with 2 hour 44 minutes on Android, is it a good time, I know it's last chance to get the, title.
  • Options
    I don't know Pandey, its the last month so it'll be competitive compared to other months. Before, it would've been enough. All you can do now is just wait and hope.
  • Options
    UtkarshPandey_12UtkarshPandey_12 Posts: 9
    Yeah it's just wait and watch now, my most of the fights were completed within 3 seconds but yeah I can feel the slowness of Android phones.
  • Options
    Sparky3833Sparky3833 Posts: 9

what place did you get? I did this month with 2:32... paranoid whether I'll get it or not.