**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Legends Run March 2024

I just did a legends run and clocked at 2:44. Is this enough for the title or am I screwed?

Comments

• Options
    I did the same thing two hours 37 minutes. I haven’t heard anything yet, so either it takes time to compute or both of us are screwed.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
    Results are not released until the Friday after new content comes out, so you’ll need to wait another 16 days to find your result.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    shani_zeeshani_zee Posts: 5
    Good luck to both of us mate! I reached out to a few Legends from last month, and around the 50th-60th place's times were around 2:40. Provided that there are no issues, we will both get the title :)
  • Options
    OldManLoganOldManLogan Posts: 7
    Hopefully it looks like that was our last chance I’m not gonna attempt it again way too much of my time to accomplish
  • Options
    OldManLoganOldManLogan Posts: 7

• Options
    Congrats! Got it as well :)
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 445 ★★★
    They have now posted the full list that got it should be able to see where abouts you place.
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 180

Very glad I finally managed it this time around. I think this month’s will be super competitive considering it will be the last time to get it this way.
  • Options
    Yes, im very very glad that I did it last month. Almost sacked off doing the run.
  • Options
    DanoRNDanoRN Posts: 3
    What's the difficult to do to try the legend run?
  • Options
    UtkarshPandey_12UtkarshPandey_12 Posts: 9
    I completed my legends run April quest with 2 hour 44 minutes on Android, is it a good time, I know it's last chance to get the, title.
  • Options
    I don't know Pandey, its the last month so it'll be competitive compared to other months. Before, it would've been enough. All you can do now is just wait and hope.
  • Options
    UtkarshPandey_12UtkarshPandey_12 Posts: 9
    Yeah it's just wait and watch now, my most of the fights were completed within 3 seconds but yeah I can feel the slowness of Android phones.
  • Options
    Sparky3833Sparky3833 Posts: 9

what place did you get? I did this month with 2:32... paranoid whether I'll get it or not.