Options

The price for not waiting 4days

Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 215 β˜…β˜…

Of course I'm impatient and couldn't wait. At least it's a first time dup🀷 don't be like me wait the 4 days lol

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,561 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Of course I'm impatient and couldn't wait. At least it's a first time dup🀷 don't be like me wait the 4 days lol

I like odin hes not even bad hes great
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
    I can not find an info pic of who's getting added πŸ™ƒ
    Anyone have one? πŸ™
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,432 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is better to just expect trash.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,117 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Even if you wait for 4 days, it's not like odin is going to leave the crystal.

Yes odin dupe is painful, but he is a solid champ actually, but I think he don't need his dupe
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 β˜…β˜…
    Pulled a cheelith yesterday. Lol
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Blade icon was added to champion tab for 7*.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,211 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

My most wanted champ, even if it would be a dupe. I pulled Bullseye from my titan. Want to trade?
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I pulled Red SKull from the WoW Titan shards I got... I console myself with the fact he'll still be in it after next week adn he's a menace on defence now unless you have duped Guardian, CG or other armour breakers
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 105 β˜…
    Thanks for the heads up I was about to rush the paragon gauntlet to open a crystal
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,893 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bugmat78 said:

I pulled Red SKull from the WoW Titan shards I got... I console myself with the fact he'll still be in it after next week adn he's a menace on defence now unless you have duped Guardian, CG or other armour breakers

He’s great on offense too. Great domino counter and he can do bullseye super well
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bugmat78 said:

Dude, red skull is an AMAZING pull. He's running rampant in BGs.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,893 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Milan1405 said:

Bugmat78 said:

Dude, red skull is an AMAZING pull. He's running rampant in BGs.
    Yup. Out of all the older champs in the crystal, he’s easily the one I’d want the most. Tech is also one of the weaker 7* base pools imo and he’s a great r3 tech option if you manage to get him out of a Titan