Masteries Reset By themselves

AndersonmmmmAndersonmmmm Member Posts: 1
Ever since the Update for mastery loadouts, everytime I close app or sometimes when I switch quest, my masteries just turn off. My characters PI's will just fluctuate randomly and i wont be able to use parry or dexterity. My rank 3 6 stars will just shot down 3000+ cc. Anyone experiencing this?

Comments

• Y0urm0mblowsdud3s_Y0urm0mblowsdud3s_ Member Posts: 6
    Mine have been doing the same thing too champ goes from 32k to 24k randomly
  • JustPNC007JustPNC007 Member Posts: 18
    not having that problem but dexterity is not working since the new day cycle changed today at 11am pst.
  • joppzjoppz Member Posts: 1
    I have the same problem since setting up a 2nd load out. Now I seem to be playing without masteries most of the time. Any fixes?
  • Y0urm0mblowsdud3s_Y0urm0mblowsdud3s_ Member Posts: 6
    Think kabam needs to drop back and punt on this one.
  • UyuSsmaNUyuSsmaN Member Posts: 16
    +1 when they fix this problem;???
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 703 ★★★★
    For me its the stupefy mastery that keeps turning off
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 324
    Same as OP. Sometimes I only notice it mid fight when I am taking loads of block damage on parries from non-7 stars. Had to abandon Map 7 because the damage through block was too much.

Seems that if you select a different mastery load out as active then make the actual load out you wanted active it returns to normal, but the PI fluctuation is insane through that. Sometimes even the PI on the profile doesn't match the one on the champ list.

Additionally, when switching loadouts there is also 60 alerts on the profile as if you had 60 points unspent, but the loadout has all mastery points used.
  • JakearoundJakearound Member Posts: 422 ★★★
    Nothing like taking suicide damage but not getting the attack boosts. Really screwed me a BG. Is there a fix coming or are we goi g to have to live with for the next few months.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 320 ★★
    Yep and it will be the weekend soon so we will have to suffer over the weekend too
    Another potion used in AQ because masteries reset themselves again.

@Kabam Miike
  • olanda1olanda1 Member Posts: 6
    Still no word on mastery fixes?? At this point its beyond compensation packages. What are kabam doin?? How are they justifying this?? If our time isn't a precious commodity then why are they allowed days off?? And why isnt this sorted straight away?? If this was pro player it would be fixed straight away.....say you could max out recoil and assassins without any mastery cores that would be fixed straight away, because this costs player time, potions, eld3r scrolls, stamina etc etc in every single mode they are sitting on it. Hence making their p2p players spend more because their mysteries ain't working.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,682 ★★★★★
    olanda1 said:

Still no word on mastery fixes?? At this point its beyond compensation packages. What are kabam doin?? How are they justifying this?? If our time isn't a precious commodity then why are they allowed days off?? And why isnt this sorted straight away?? If this was pro player it would be fixed straight away.....say you could max out recoil and assassins without any mastery cores that would be fixed straight away, because this costs player time, potions, eld3r scrolls, stamina etc etc in every single mode they are sitting on it. Hence making their p2p players spend more because their mysteries ain't working.

It should ben fix