Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Such a fun and interactive game

Comments

• Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 209 ★★
    Well when you let them get that close to a L3 it's gonna take some work to bait. I'm actually surprised the ai threw the L2 that close to the wall. To me this was more of user distance control/power management.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,449 ★★★★★
    That's such a stupidity of AI, like it takes 10+ tries to have it throw special? Ridiculous

But I'm actually surprised that it threw special after pinning you to wall otherwise it was probably a game over,

keep it up Kabam 😀 NOT 😡

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    On a side note: your close action parry game during his unstoppable is on point!
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    I was trying to do wow abs man with a 5* she hulk, but I just couldn't get past 10 furies on most attempts. Like I'd be on a rhythm of heavying and baiting sp1s, then all of a sudden abs throws out a heavy instead/ refuses to throw an sp1 ruining the flow and causing me to lose furies. Was the most frustrating thing I've done in a while. I gave up after 2 full energy worth of attempts and just nuked him with photon.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★
    I guess it is good that this doesn't only happen to just me.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 566 ★★★★

On a side note: your close action parry game during his unstoppable is on point!

Believe me, I’m even more shocked than you are
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,190 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

Believe me, I’m even more shocked than you are
    Yeah 4 successful parries in a row is unreal
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★
    OK so you baited the special, went into God tier mode partying in the corner during his unstoppable, went into meme tier later in the fight, got smacked and died, so what's the issue? Lol

Dude, that corner parrying game is on point! Thanks for showing off your godly corner parrying skills, I guess? 😆😋