**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Loading time is increased since last update

Hello everyone!

Did somebody notice some changes in loading time since the last update? Personally, I faced a very long loading when I press AW button, it tooks about 15-20 seconds to enter here from game modes screen. In other areas there is no problem for me.

Using IPhone XR

Comments

• Options
    WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Posts: 30
    Yes I have that issue on Android as well. Seems to work ok once that screen loads, but the initial AW screen does take a long time now.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 873 ★★★
    Concur, the loading time on AW is horses*%t as hell.
  • Options
    MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 64
    Aw is a nightmare to get in and out of which for officers in particular is really annoying.

Has anyone else experienced issues with their "Back" commands not working either while navigating menus? Both my android's back button and the back arrow in the top left of the screen.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 679 ★★★
    Have to close the app at times to bypass the "back" button not working. And the loading takes forever... especially in War.
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 222 ★★

Aw is a nightmare to get in and out of which for officers in particular is really annoying.

Has anyone else experienced issues with their "Back" commands not working either while navigating menus? Both my android's back button and the back arrow in the top left of the screen.

Oh yeah, I thought it’s a problem with a phone screen, but now I agree that it’s also a bug
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 222 ★★
    @Kabam Miike do you have any comments on this case?