**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Is it worth to buy featured crystals

Is it worth to buy featured crystals 72 votes

No
55%
VaniteliaFoxhero007Mqc19Mhd20034SyndicatedSachhyam257JMORG1111Gulfstream550Justcause102PandingoUsagicassidySagacious0wllaserjohn26GizSpagNidusIronman3000Gladsericong77Ben_15455Sparty6 40 votes
Yes
44%
RaganatorAzKicker316FatalEndEgretM4SCP1504peixemacacocaptain_rogersMilan1405xLunatiXxDfour24RenaxqqTheExit27Batman1234ChiefGoatNogood22sherin_66ThePredator1001willrun4adonutOliver345781Jaffa_ 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,638 ★★★★
    It comes down to your progression. Earlier on the higher shard cost means it's not worth the Featureds, you're better off buying more regular crystals to build up your roster and get more ISO from dupes.

But later on, when you have a pretty firmly developed roster, the superior champs from the smaller featured pool could be worth it.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,538 ★★★★★
    Depends on the account.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,731 ★★★★★

That's subjective and is a personal decision.

Depends on who is in the featured crystal, and if I got the shards to splurge. If it's full of trash champs, or don't have a champ I'm interested in getting, then it's not worth buying.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 535 ★★★
    Yes
    Depends on the roster, i have reached a point where barring 5 or so champs, i have every 6* champ that i want who hasnt been released in the last 6 months. I only buy featured crystals exclusively because all the old champs are dupes and giving me 7* shards and i get the new champs to build my roster. This roster even gave me my most wanted old champ - 6* spiderman 2099 who has been eluding me for months now.

Really depends on the roster because the new champs are worth thr 5k extra 6* shard splurge. If you still need to meet your 6* goals then focus on basic not featured.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    No
    I used to save and hoard for the next feature. But now with 7 stars available, I want the extra 7 star shards.

I might open some of the feature crystals for fun, but I do not try to get all the champs anymore, maybe max 5 crystals.

Enough to get mad that I wasted all those extra shards for nothing because I didn't get a new champ.
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 159
    Yes
    I only go for featured crystals with my 6* shards. There is less than a handful of champs in the basic pool that I still need, so using 6* shards for the basic 6* hero crystal would not make sense since the chance of pulling the those few is so low. I wait for Abyss Nexus Selectors instead - e.g. I was missing Future Ant Man, but with Platinum Track's Abyss Nexus Selector I was able to pull him this weekend. If I tried using dual or basic 6* hero crystals, I'd have wasted quite a bit of shards doing so. I still need Kate Bishop, but hooray for this month's calendar, I don't need a skill Abyss Nexus Selector anymore.
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 529 ★★★
    It depends. It's yes for some and no for others. I've enough 5* at this point so I would go with featured 5* cuz I want a new champ. Similar with 6*. Sometimes I go with 6* featured especially when I don't have most of the Champs from the featured pool, or if I have enough from the basic pool. If you've lot of champs that you want and are in basic pools, go for basic.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
    I am in the "it depends" camp because your roster construction will most likely determine who you still "need" to pull. I typically go for standard crystals since they seem to be the easiest way to gather 7 star shards. Recently I've been going for the featured because I am trying to get Onslaught. I may just have bad luck, but I've opened 21 and have only pulled one White Tiger and one Chee'ilth as featured champs. I accept the statement that the drop rates for featured champs is no different than the standard champs in the featured crystal, but my personal experience (and the experiences of my alliance mates) is enough for me to still harbor droughts about that. Still...low chance is better than no chance.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 682 ★★★
    Yes
    Depends on your progression. I have all the 6* champs I want and focus on 7* now. I’ll save some 6* shards for the featured crystals so I can pull the new champs. Otherwise I’m just opening the 6* for the 7* shards and iso. For progressing players stick to the basic crystals, but once you aren’t chasing new 6* then your fine to risk the extra shards to get a shiny newly released champ.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 603 ★★★
    No
    It's just a Lucky shot, You just can't expect to get the featured champ

It's better to grab the units in events like next 8.4, because You get warranted resources in there.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    No

It's better to grab the units in events like next 8.4, because You get warranted resources in there.

What does getting units on an 8.4 path have to do with getting feature crystals?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

What does getting units on an 8.4 path have to do with getting feature crystals?
    We need more rank down tickets.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,969 Guardian
    If you have to ask, the answer is no. The featured crystals have very specific situational value, and in general if you do not know what that is or how to evaluate that yourself, it is best to stay away from them and continue to open basics.