**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Post your titan and 7* basic pulls here

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,559 ★★★★★
    Caz said:

Hoarded my class crystals from Necro for 2 months since I pulled a science gem and had no options for r3…safe to say it paid off!

So who you're going with? Both are equally good, It is going to be very confusing for you.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★
    Technically this was before it updated but I got antman today, 4th 7 star, 5th crystal and I'm so happy I love him. I have a 5 star antman relic as well
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,136 ★★★★
    Kushala... Suicides 24/7 so not ideal.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    Talk about a worthless opening...

Those are NOT first awakening...
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 506 ★★
    I’m not mad at any of these.

• Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 892 ★★★
    Waited weeks for my 4th elsa and 3rd ebony maw. Hahaha
  • Options
    Caz said:

Hoarded my class crystals from Necro for 2 months since I pulled a science gem and had no options for r3…safe to say it paid off!

Nice!!!
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,019 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Gonna bookmark this so I can be everyone's buffoon tomorrow if I dupe Thing 🙃

If I get Thing, another Sersi, or Morbius, I’m uninstalling the game
    Trust me, I really really don't want Thing or Morbius either. I will literally be happy with anything else, Blade even, but those two 🤢
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,559 ★★★★★

Kkostis9 said:

This is sad 😥

What's sad is thinking Luke Cage is bad when he has one of the strongest aar in the game now with that concussion and he's easily the best Sasquatch counter.
    Actually his utility is criminally underrated, 150% AAR reduction against mystics for 25 sec (35 sec if paired with heavy attacks delibitate debuff), which is enough time to load another sp2.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,841 ★★★★
    Caz said:

Congrats! My Ham was my Valiant R3 and is killer good as a 7* - and Titania is so good at so many things.
  • Options

My ferry got delayed so a bit tardy coming back here. I opened 4 basics and 2 titans. My basic pulls were great and included two of my top target first awakenings and one of my top three target new champs.

But my Titan pulls were super disappointing. I would have been OK with one Morbius dupe but two?

Seriously hoping my Titan from 8.4 will be better.

I mean, Morbius is one of those champs that need really high sig so two dupes would in theory be better than one, one dupe does nothing really.
    Zero dupes would've been better though, sorry for your loss.
    Yeah I know. Objectively, I had a fantastic opening. 4 awesome pulls, two solid pulls, and one bad one. Bishop and Warlock are easily top 2 or 3 in their class, Photon is great but hits another level when awakened, and Venom is a total beast that I use all the time, so getting him awakened finally is fantastic. Fixit and Morbius are both significantly better awakened, I’m just not sure I see ranking them given the rest of my roster. And of course the 2nd Morbius pull was just bad.

Objectively I should be completely happy, but these Titans are so hard to get that having my mediocre and bad pulls be the titan is still painful. I also didn’t plug either of my two big roster holes (Skill D and Mystic O) but hopefully 8.4 will help me with that.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,019 ★★★★★

Kkostis9 said:

This is sad 😥

What's sad is thinking Luke Cage is bad when he has one of the strongest aar in the game now with that concussion and he's easily the best Sasquatch counter.
    Actually his utility is criminally underrated, 150% AAR reduction against mystics for 25 sec (35 sec if paired with heavy attacks delibitate debuff), which is enough time to load another sp2.
    It is, and against non mystics it's still 75% so pretty good and like you said once you pop sp2 that concussion will stay up long enough for you to pop another sp2.
    Also, he can delete Sasquatch so fast it's actually funny, people are really sleeping on him.
  • Options
    Kkostis9 said:

This is sad 😥

I'd have been happy with cage, thing, or blade tbqh. I cannot imagine a bad titan pull at the moment.....we'll. I'd be upset with sersi. So she'll be my next pull. But 1 out of the entire batch? Not bad
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

Kkostis9 said:

This is sad 😥

I'd have been happy with cage, thing, or blade tbqh. I cannot imagine a bad titan pull at the moment.....we'll. I'd be upset with sersi. So she'll be my next pull. But 1 out of the entire batch? Not bad
    I would have been MUCH happier to pull LC twice than Morbius.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 754 ★★★

No complaints here.

I pulled destroyer too from my titan. In no way am I bummed, despite already have 6* from Amazon prime gaming crystal. Put another 20 sigs on my r3 hulk. Would of preferred to dupe a few other champs, but Hulk Smash...
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    I got thing.. I don’t know how to move on from this. All that work, and this is what I have to show for it🙂
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,548 ★★★★★
    Can I post my exalted crystal pull? Because I didn't save up enough shards for the update for titan or basic.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 470 ★★★
    I got Blade from a titan. Very happy with it.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★
    edited April 10
    I popped my titan the other day cause I'm bad at waiting but finallypulled yhis guy from a featured a few minutes ago

Now hopefully I'll pull him from the next titan as well and have 2!

Also pulled Kushala from the featured yesterday, so if I don't pull her in the titan she will likely get ranked.

Last couple 7* basics have been Juggs and now Gamora.

Been on a good streak.
  • Options
    ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 88
    The excitement of finally getting a 7* is completely wrecked after this BACK TO BACK ROCKETS?? Cmon Kabam WTH?
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★
    First dupe on Korg and Sig 60 Joe fixit
  • Options
    ThePowerCosmicThePowerCosmic Posts: 88
    The titan pool should be just that TITANS!! Make the loyalty 7* crystal be the average Joe crystal or something like that.