Options

Loyalty store bug?

EquintsEquints Posts: 4
edited April 10 in Bugs and Known Issues
Idk if this is a bug, but when I went to cash in the loyalty I just got from the compensation for the tokens. Instead it was just the loyalty shards.

Comments

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 664 ★★★
    Not 100% sure & was wondering the same thing, but to me it looks like you can only buy an actual loyalty crystal with the loyalty trade in. Those shatter tokens are awarded through war & can be traded for either shards or a crystal
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 171
    Pretty sure this is how it’s intended to work. You can buy 7* loyalty crystals using loyalty, but not 7* crystal shards, which require tokens.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,152 ★★★★★

Not 100% sure & was wondering the same thing, but to me it looks like you can only buy an actual loyalty crystal with the loyalty trade in. Those shatter tokens are awarded through war & can be traded for either shards or a crystal

This is correct. You can only trade shatter tokens for the 7* shards. Shatter shards can be traded for the loyalty crystal.
  • Options
    EquintsEquints Posts: 4

This is correct. You can only trade shatter tokens for the 7* shards. Shatter shards can be traded for the loyalty crystal.

Thanks, kinda sad that they dont do a trade in for 7 star shards.