**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incorrect 8.3 Path Rewards [merged w/ comms]

CrypticalCryptical Posts: 1
edited April 11 in General Discussion
Am I going crazy or were the 8.3 path rewards nerfed? I remember there being r4 materials and 7 star shards.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,061 ★★★★★
    Yes, there is definitely a bug there. If you have 8.1 and 8.2 done, check to see if path rewards have a checkmark. Mine do and 8.3 looks like yours.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,219 ★★★★★
    You sure it not visual
  • Options
    pixelspixels Posts: 2
    I'm experiencing the same thing. I've been finishing up 8.3 exploration this whole past week and noticed this today. My 8.1 and 8.2 still shows the 2k and 2k shards as a path reward, and they are checked off from completing them. But my 8.3 shows exactly what OP's screenshot is showing. Has to be a bug.
  • Options
    RohtagaRohtaga Posts: 42
    Should be a quick fix. The rewards were changed to be half of the path rewards from 7.3, presumably because the number of path reward nodes are halved (3 paths vs 6). That said, this either needs to be fixed quickly, or there needs to be swift communication about compensation for those who do 8.3 paths before it’s fixed.
  • Options
    The fix appears to now be live 🙂
  • Options
    irsiirsi Posts: 4
    Hi Guys.. Hope you all are well.
    Just wanted to know that what is the issue with path rewards of 8.3 as previously the reward was alot better and higher than the current situation as of now there are only 1K 6* shards with bunch of alpha 2 and tier 5 related stuff.
    Is it an issue/bug?
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 848 ★★★
    Visual bug probably
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,387 ★★★★★
    irsi said:

Hi Guys.. Hope you all are well.
    Just wanted to know that what is the issue with path rewards of 8.3 as previously the reward was alot better and higher than the current situation as of now there are only 1K 6* shards with bunch of alpha 2 and tier 5 related stuff.
    Is it an issue/bug?

I finished 100%ing 8.3.6 last night, in preparation for 8.4.

I noticed a visual bug where on the Preview map, you'd see 1000 6* shards, but in the real map it would be 750 7* shards.
  • Options
    Hey Gang,

The team was made aware of this issue yesterday and quickly fixed the path rewards.

We understand that means a handful of Summoners completed the paths with incorrect rewards.
    The team is still deliberating if we can handle this with the power of data (sending things to the impacted accounts) or if this is an issue for support tickets!

Typically we hold off communicating until we have all the information, but I felt it was better to let you know we're working on it!

Will update when we know more!