**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Announcing Event Quest: The Age of Sentry [Updated: Jan 2nd - 21:18 pm PDT]

Comments

• MandalorianMandalorian Posts: 5
    edited January 2018
    I already hate you guys because yesterday I completed act 5.4 and got red hulk and ant man from two 5* crystals. And now this delay happens. This game is driving me crazy.
  • Jaded wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    EBG78 wrote: »
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    You're not verry good at math, are you? 37/5=7, 7 r2 5* champs every month. Now show me the math where you get 7 new 5* every month. Or if you wanna go r3 route, that's still 6 5* from r2 to r3, or 3 from r1 to r3. I would also like to see the math where you get 18 t4cc every month to r3 6 5* champs.

December doesn't count for 5* math as we've had unsual ammount of content this month.

The problem with that 37 is that it assumes 20 are purchased using glory. That would mean that we have to choose t1a, an item that should be much easier to acquire, over t2a shards, an item that is supposed to much harder to acquire.

Accoarding to this individual he already has t2a and t4cc's expiring. If he still keep buying things he has in the overflow instead of things he actually needs to rank things up, it's his own fault for poor planning.

I’m not buying t2a shards. As stated before I have to spend all my glory on t1as and after those 5 I get 1 or 2 t4bc. Regardless, what does it hurt the world to give more t1as? How does that upset you? Where would the game break if we can r3 a 5* faster then a month? Just because we can earn “37” t1as a month doesn’t mean it’s enough. Not for everyone anyways. And if you disagree then so be it. Plenty of people posting new threads DAILY that they need more t1as.
    Rank 3 5* aren’t anything special unless they are op champs anyways. But takes 10 t1as or 16 t1as for a r4 where they really start making a difference. 16 t1as is too much. Agree or disagree doesn’t matter. It’s a fact.

It doesn't upset me that people want more t1a's, i need them as much as the next guy. What upsets me is that this is not the right place to ask for them, uncollected is a relativley hard content that provides incredible rewards you can't get anywhere else like 6* shards and t5b frags, this is not the place to introduce more alphas. But while you're at it, why not as for a stack of t3b's and t2cc's... can never have enough of those. And if we're doing doing that, why not add some 2 star sig stones to LoL, im sure end game players want their 2* fully maxed out... or lets just have a single really hard quest that literally gives you EVERYTHING!... lol ... Ok, enough ranting.. you get the idea, right request, wrong place to ask for it.

Maybe instead of crying about the lack of t1a's you could go to one of those daily threads and suggest some approriate ways of introducing them, like having several t1'a in the t1a arena or adding daily t1a quest like we have with lower tier cats.
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    Kabam can’t win! they release a buggy update everyone complains and says take your time and put out content correctly. They delay the content and we all complain anyways. Either way everyone wants compensation. Hate to break it to most of you but not everything in this world requires you to get compensated for. Quit asking for it every time the slightest thing doesn’t go your way
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Christ on a pogostick.. A one hour delay on content available for a month and people get their knickers in a twist... just relax. Damn hahaha
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    edited January 2018
    Soooooo... The in game message says Sentry will hit the contest tomorrow... Does that mean quest will be today or all tomorrow? @Kabam Miike
  • Kabam why do you have to put so many 2* in a premium hero crystal..what will happen when you release the 6* crysatls
  • JamagJamag Posts: 6
    Any word on how much longer the delay will be?

According to the ingame Mail that just came, it’s now the 4th 10am again lol

• @Sn1pes130 well said sir. Truth be told, I'd rather wait a bit to get a solid, not too buggy update, than get a ****, buggy update that pisses everyone off. Be patient people. It'll be out soon. In the mean time, there's always arena.
  • Zmas7Zmas7 Posts: 7
    It's tomorrow
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Hey Summoners,

We wanted to give everybody a heads up that, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will unfortunately have to delay the start of the Age of Sentry Event Quest that is scheduled to begin at 10 am PDT tomorrow. We're still aiming to have the quest out Tomorrow.

We're really sorry for the delay, and hope to have you all in the Quest ASAP!

Lmfao ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! It’s my only day off & bought a bunch of boosts to do a legend tag run & of course I can’t do it tomorrow. This is constant with you guys, what a joke

@SteelCurtainMUT you have 2 weeks to record a legends time. Get over yourself. If they released it with the problems they are having, you'd be upset posting stupid stuff as well. Be happy they are trying prevent issues. Its a game, not real life.
  • Jamag wrote: »

That's sentry the champ, as in, one you can get from crystals and such, not the sentry event. Two different things.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Haha maybe rolling this event out without an update was not the best plan? Wonder why there was no update this go around.
  • EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    Jamag wrote: »

That’s for the Sentry arena.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    So waiting does not bother me. I do, however worry if they finally release it and it is bugged.
    This forum will get ugly!
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    So waiting does not bother me. I do, however worry if they finally release it and it is bugged.
    This forum will get ugly!

Its already ugly. Most everyone on here is unhappy. They are looking for stuff to complain about.
    edited January 2018
    Haha maybe rolling this event out without an update was not the best plan? Wonder why there was no update this go around.

Just like many other event quests, it was added with the last update. The in game content has been in the game files since the last update. They do this on a regular basis. Most likely the issues are on their side and not the current content version we have.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Theres only one Golden Age... Pre 12.0 and there wasnt a Sentry then. And Voila... Now its delayed.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Any chance of an update, we're all excited for the quest but we've no idea what delaying it
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    This feels like I am driving and the kids in the backseat are asking "are we there yet" every few seconds
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Just like many other event quests, it was added with the last update. The in game content has been in the game files since the last update. They do this on a regular basis. Most likely the issues are on their side and not the current content version we have.

That might be the case in this instance but they do not do it this way on a regular basis. Surely you must know that.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Fabi wrote: »
    Compensation?

I hope your joking
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Great things come to those who wait
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Hey Summoners,

We wanted to give everybody a heads up that, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will unfortunately have to delay the start of the Age of Sentry Event Quest that is scheduled to begin at 10 am PDT tomorrow. We're still aiming to have the quest out Tomorrow.

Lmfao ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! It’s my only day off & bought a bunch of boosts to do a legend tag run & of course I can’t do it tomorrow. This is constant with you guys, what a joke
    ..... this happens every month...? Where some thing goes wrong in the first week always..... I assumed a legend runner would alrdy know that..... It's 1 of the worst ideas to think of even doin a legend run on first week of release
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 95
    edited January 2018
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

@SteelCurtainMUT you have 2 weeks to record a legends time. Get over yourself. If they released it with the problems they are having, you'd be upset posting stupid stuff as well. Be happy they are trying prevent issues. Its a game, not real life.

it is a paid service not just a game.

Nope, it's still just a mobile game.
  • We all know it is not coming out til tomorrow
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    Soooo are we getting another heal block + unavoidable damage fight like last months ice Phoenix? @Kabam Miike

Because the last Event Quest was our first with the Uncollected Difficulty, it was still brand new to us. We're now going out of our way to make sure that if there is a Magik, or Iceman, or champion that causes Damage Over Time that is difficult to avoid, that we are scaling their Signature abilities way back and making them more manageable.

This shouldn't be the case Miike.

It's uncollected difficulty for a reason!

Let us take that limbo damage etc, if we want those amazing rewards we should play it for them.

People want easy and watered down content for top end rewards, shouldn't be the case.

Every fight I did against Ice Phoenix was over in the 1 fight, those using revives after revives were not at the level to even be competing.

Exactly, I didn’t have an issue with her what so ever. Didn’t even know this was an issue till they sent the in game message with reimbursements. If they can’t beat them then they don’t have the right champs or skills to complete it. IMO even with it like it was before it was still too easy, the top end players need hard content too, there should be content that’s difficult for us with rewards for us. I want Uncollected even hard then it was

Ppl only complained about ice pheonix. If u had a 4star r4 mepheisto she would be a breeze. But he's 2 New for most ppl. I did 100% also. But if ur a 1 year veteran I doubt u have the champs at any iceman