Options

Account suspended need help Richtheman

Hey, i was banned during the end of the last season of bgs. 3-4 days prior to end of battlegrounds season. Dude seriously is was a WTF moment for me because I was banned suddenly. I wasn’t even playing that frequently and I didn’t even reached vibranium 1 and i have contacted support for many times but they say my account is banned because i cheated in battlegrounds. I mean cmon man if i was even cheating in battlegrounds then i should have been in the gladiator circuit, it was the end of the season. Please someone can help me unban my account. Dude i am a responsible player. Many times richtheman have read my forum posts even on his videos. I play on ipad with latest ipados. How can i cheat. Please someone help me otherwise i will loose my 6 years old valiant account. They already messed up my winter of woe run. Please help me. You can see youself, i am attaching screenshots of the day i got banned.

Also my ipad os version if its a jailbreak device you guys think. Please help

Comments

• Options
    EndgodEndgod Posts: 68
    Also there is my app usage if i have used any third party apps. Cmon man what else i can give as proof.
  • Options
    Please help!!!
  • Options
    I need help from community
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    There is very little Rich can do in these cases. Rarely have they been wrong. It has happened, but very rare. Your best bet is to open a Support Ticket.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,493 ★★★★
    Start a new account Don't cheat
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,048 ★★★★★
    edited April 11
    Your account is closed, not suspended.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    To get your account permantley closed, it has to be a serious offense. They don't close accounts for minor reasons, it has to be really bad. So why don't you come clean and tell everyone what you did wrong.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 416 ★★★
    I thought support don't tell you why your account was closed/banned? if that is the case then OP pretty much exposed himself in his opening message by saying "because i cheated in battlegrounds"

I just can't remember the last time someone got banned and they were actually told why it was banned lol.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Did u lose games on purpose in victory track to earn easy points towards the solo event?? They earlier said that such behavior will be punished.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    Nah you got skipped straight to ban. Not even a warning. Start a new account and don't cheat this time man
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,699 Guardian
    ShuGokis said:

I thought support don't tell you why your account was closed/banned? if that is the case then OP pretty much exposed himself in his opening message by saying "because i cheated in battlegrounds"

I just can't remember the last time someone got banned and they were actually told why it was banned lol.

As far as I am aware, customer support does not give out specifics about why a player was banned. I will check to see if that stance has changed. But that was a red flag for me as well. A player who did nothing to get banned and would thus have no idea why a ban happened would not randomly guess why they were banned.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 808 ★★★
    Endgod said:

Hey, i was banned during the end of the last season of bgs. 3-4 days prior to end of battlegrounds season. Dude seriously is was a WTF moment for me because I was banned suddenly. I wasn’t even playing that frequently and I didn’t even reached vibranium 1 and i have contacted support for many times but they say my account is banned because i cheated in battlegrounds. I mean cmon man if i was even cheating in battlegrounds then i should have been in the gladiator circuit, it was the end of the season. Please someone can help me unban my account. Dude i am a responsible player. Many times richtheman have read my forum posts even on his videos. I play on ipad with latest ipados. How can i cheat. Please someone help me otherwise i will loose my 6 years old valiant account. They already messed up my winter of woe run. Please help me. You can see youself, i am attaching screenshots of the day i got banned.

Omg....I can feel your pain.
    .. it's a reality......a valiant.....account......gift of 6 years hardwork.....go...within...seconds......but the only way for make impossible things is to pray.....praying can remove this ban🙌...
    .... it's your time to enjoy the real life...... happy new year....this is your second beginning....
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Nah you got skipped straight to ban. Not even a warning. Start a new account and don't cheat this time man

Dude if you have even a little amount of brain cells then you can see its not ja jailbreak device and third party installation is not supported in ipados. Cmon man have you even seen the screenshots. I haven’t cheated. Who cheats in victory track and doesn’t even reach vibranium in it after 25 days. I just wanted to bring some attention. I haven’t cheated, haven’t bought the account or any other stuff. I just play the game casually. I just hope some kabam official sees this post and help me fix this glitch. And i also request you guys to support me and dont hit me while i am low. I have all the proof that I haven’t cheated.

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Endgod said:

ahmynuts said:

Dude if you have even a little amount of brain cells then you can see its not ja jailbreak device and third party installation is not supported in ipados. Cmon man have you even seen the screenshots. I haven’t cheated. Who cheats in victory track and doesn’t even reach vibranium in it after 25 days. I just wanted to bring some attention. I haven’t cheated, haven’t bought the account or any other stuff. I just play the game casually. I just hope some kabam official sees this post and help me fix this glitch. And i also request you guys to support me and dont hit me while i am low. I have all the proof that I haven’t cheated.

You have prove nothing at all. You show screen shots of time use and Ipad isos version. This proves absolutely zero evidence that you didn't cheat. If you hire a merc or share your account we wouldn't know about it. However there is proof that you did cheat "your account has been permanently banned for TOS violation". That is real proof and your other screen shot is a fluff of nothing. Thanks for proving that you cheated. In case your account is the 0.1% that is banned accidently (very low odds), then I hope you get your account back. 99.9% of the time if you want to play MCOC again start a new account and don't cheat.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    edited April 12
    Endgod said:

ahmynuts said:

If you had even a little amount of brain cells (this phrase isn't even linguistically correct, but whatever,) you wouldn't have cheated in the first place. *Insert shrug emoji here
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,690 Guardian
    Not sure if they were still banning for this (and if so, probably would be an initial shorter term ban, not permanently closed account),
    But if you had been INTENTIONALLY staying out of Glad.Circuit by obviously losing periodic Battleground matches, so you can continue to rack up daily BG Objective rewards or Event Points.

Was a Deathless piece based on BG stuff, which maybe allowed you to obtain a piece by manipulating your wins/losses, instead of having reached GC which might have put a stop to your earning more of that ?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,699 Guardian
    Endgod said:

ahmynuts said:

1. Screenshots don't prove anything because a) they can be doctored and b) even if your device is an unmodified iPad, that doesn't mean you didn't log into the account on another device and cheat. In fact, a modder would most likely log into their account using an emulated Android environment on a PC somewhere, and not on their actual mobile device. Or you might have hired a merc, and mercs often use mods because it won't be their account that gets closed if they are caught.

2. You say you were banned before the end of the season. So perhaps the reason why you did not make it to GC was because you were banned before you actually made it to GC.

3. Players usually aren't permanently banned for cheating a single time in BG, absent some other additional aggravating circumstance. They usually draw a temporary ban of a few days to a week. So if your account was permanently closed, there are two possibilities: you cheated very obviously in some very sensitive area of the game (for example people were insta-banned when they cheated in Necropolis when it first came out) or you were temporarily banned multiple times for prior violations and Kabam escalated the ban to a permanent closure for repeated violations.

4. Once upon a time Kabam did not make any comments on any game account disciplinary actions. They still do not generally volunteer such information, but they have increasingly made exceptions when players out themselves first and complain about account discipline being unfair or in error. You don't actually want to ask a Kabam employee to look at this carefully and report back on exactly what led up to the permanent closure. Because these days, they might.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,048 ★★★★★
    edited April 13

Not sure if they were still banning for this (and if so, probably would be an initial shorter term ban, not permanently closed account),
    But if you had been INTENTIONALLY staying out of Glad.Circuit by obviously losing periodic Battleground matches, so you can continue to rack up daily BG Objective rewards or Event Points.

Was a Deathless piece based on BG stuff, which maybe allowed you to obtain a piece by manipulating your wins/losses, instead of having reached GC which might have put a stop to your earning more of that ?

The only deathless piece in BG was in GC rewards and was for deathless gully.