Loyalty spend - Deathless K. Groot piece vs. Loyalty 7 Star Crystal

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
Just compiled 1,500,000 Loyalty and almost sprung for a 7 star crystal, but I remembered that I need loyalty for the 6 star piece. Looking for opinions and perspectives to help me make an informed decision...do you feel it would be more advantageous to pick up the piece or to use the Loyalty to get the 7 star crystal (or do you think that it is reasonable to try to get the 7 star now and try to save 600,000 more before its too late)?

Loyalty spend - Deathless K. Groot piece vs. Loyalty 7 Star Crystal 12 votes

6 Star Deathless piece
8%
Luke9523 1 vote
7 Star Loyalty Crystal
66%
RookiieBeastDadStertslJohny_JoestarGalactikDonutUZZY_131004shield311xKingbd 8 votes
Go for both. If you get the crystal now, you'll still have time to save up for the Deathless champ
25%
Valkyrion99Giantwalrus56Super_Cretu90 3 votes

Comments

• FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 141 ★★
    If you get the 7* king groot it also comes with the 6*
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Thank you my friend. I had considered that as well, but in being realistic about where I am at in game, I do not know if I will be in the place to gather the 7 star pieces before time is up. That is still a goal for me to shoot for. I appreciate your feedback.
  • FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 141 ★★
    edited April 12
    GMAX77 said:

Folkvangr said:

Thank you my friend. I had considered that as well, but in being realistic about where I am at in game, I do not know if I will be in the place to gather the 7 star pieces before time is up. That is still a goal for me to shoot for. I appreciate your feedback.
    Keep in mind that you don’t need to get him right now
    When Guillotine started coming out, I thought I wouldn’t be able to get her pieces so I started buying the 6*, by the time all of them came out I grew my account so I only missed one 7*
    And now I advanced enough to the point that I managed to not miss any of the King groot
    If you plan to get the 7* versions in the future, you could save those resources