**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing Event Quest: The Age of Sentry [Updated: Jan 2nd - 21:18 pm PDT]

Comments

• Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Gohan2606 wrote: »
    We all know it is not coming out til tomorrow

We don't know that
  • Options
    Gohan2606 wrote: »
    We all know it is not coming out til tomorrow

We don't know that

It’s kabam they will hem and haw and it will be up tomorrow at some point
  • Options
    All things considered it would be nice to have an updated eta so we're not sitting here holding our...
  • Options
    Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Do we fill out tickets for items that are about to expire today? I acquired a lot of energy refills during gifting event with intentions of making a legend run today.
  • Options
    Grimmfreak wrote: »
    All things considered it would be nice to have an updated eta so we're not sitting here holding our...

Our what? (Cautiously approaching this)
  • Options
    And that
    Do we fill out tickets for items that are about to expire today? I acquired a lot of energy refills during gifting event with intentions of making a legend run today.

And that is the reason for the delay because people were storing to do a legends run and now items will expire and you will have to pay to get more
  • Options

Johnsons
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

Gonna cautiously go with ‘our personal device’..

• Options
    hopefully we'll see the update in near hours...

Well there won't be an actual game update so don't hope too hard with that

uhhuh. im like sitting and touching myself thinkin about that update lol
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    So waiting does not bother me. I do, however worry if they finally release it and it is bugged.
    This forum will get ugly!

Its already ugly. Most everyone on here is unhappy. They are looking for stuff to complain about.

Well said.

Does complaining on here make it so people don't complain as much in real life?
  • Options
    ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    It’s in people’s human nature to complain. Lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

We wanted to give everybody a heads up that, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will unfortunately have to delay the start of the Age of Sentry Event Quest that is scheduled to begin at 10 am PDT tomorrow. We're still aiming to have the quest out Tomorrow.

We're really sorry for the delay, and hope to have you all in the Quest ASAP!

Lmfao ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! It’s my only day off & bought a bunch of boosts to do a legend tag run & of course I can’t do it tomorrow. This is constant with you guys, what a joke

@SteelCurtainMUT you have 2 weeks to record a legends time. Get over yourself. If they released it with the problems they are having, you'd be upset posting stupid stuff as well. Be happy they are trying prevent issues. Its a game, not real life.

it is a paid service not just a game.

@tufan_1974 show me where I HAVE to pay to play the game. Oh you mean i don't have to pay to play and IT IS just a game? Thanks, i didnt realize. Sit down and stay in the background.
  • Options
    Seriously an update on this would be good
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

We wanted to give everybody a heads up that, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we will unfortunately have to delay the start of the Age of Sentry Event Quest that is scheduled to begin at 10 am PDT tomorrow. We're still aiming to have the quest out Tomorrow.

Lmfao ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! It’s my only day off & bought a bunch of boosts to do a legend tag run & of course I can’t do it tomorrow. This is constant with you guys, what a joke

@SteelCurtainMUT you have 2 weeks to record a legends time. Get over yourself. If they released it with the problems they are having, you'd be upset posting stupid stuff as well. Be happy they are trying prevent issues. Its a game, not real life.

Nope, it's still just a mobile game.

if we are paying then it is service and we can expect certain things.
    Imagine you bought a phone and it is not working as intended, you went the dealer and complained and the guy at service desk told you this, "chill man this is just a phone, not a real life"
    you paid for the event quest? no wonder you're so mad.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Fabi wrote: »
    Compensation?

I hope your joking

Why the flag for this comment?

People actually believe we are due compensation 😂

I would like to know WHY there is a delay, but we don't deserve any compensation...
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Hey Summoners,

Imagine you bought a phone and it is not working as intended, you went the dealer and complained and the guy at service desk told you this, "chill man this is just a phone, not a real life"

Your so wrong, it's a free to play game, and the event quest is a little late.

That's all that has happened...

We pay for deals, mostly rank up materials or crystal bundles, even they have nothing to do with event quests.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Still no update? Guessing it’s coming tomorrow or Friday? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    We don't pay for anything on the game except offers

Story quests are free to play
    Event quests, free to play
    Arenas free to play
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

is that what you understand? Event guest is a part of paid game is it not?

considering that you don't have to give kabam any money to play the game, no it's not part of a paid game.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

is that what you understand? Event guest is a part of paid game is it not?
    Point is: you don’t pay for the game. You choose to pay for things in the game. You don’t need to do that. Hence, free game.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    @tufan_1974 its free to play. Meaning you dont need to spend money to play. When you spend money, its for items not for service. Yes the money spent pays their bills. If there is something wrong with the phone i bought, it has a warranty which IS a service. This game has no warranty. There for its not a service.
  • Options
    Hey Summoners,

First of all, phone is a real thing (a.k.a real life). Mobile game is a string of 1's and 0's (a.k.a not the real life).

And yeah... it's more like you bought some popcorn in the cinemena. If the popcorn was fine but you didn't like the movie and went to the clerk who sold you that popcorn and started complaining about the movie he'd ask you "why are you here, i gave you what you paid for."

You bought a consumable good, you got said consumable. If you buy 300 units you can expect to receive 300 units you can use to buy crystals or whatever, you can't expect any stake in their operatations or schedule. If you want to have anything to do with those go buy their shares not their products.

If you buy a jar of nutella, you get a jar of nutella and nothing else down the road. Don't mistake a product for a service. If they decide to change the product down the road you're free not to buy it, but it has nothing to do with you past purchases.

One of these days, probobly after many many year, this game will just end. They will shut down the servers and there will be MCoC no more and you'll have nothing to show for it and you won't get anything out of it. It is the verry deffinition of not the real life.
  • Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Update?
  • Options
    Donyb wrote: »
    Update?

So are we
  • Options
    X_SaviorX_Savior Posts: 6
    At what time are ya planning on dropping the update ?
  • Options
    EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    Are we there yet?

Haha