Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

White tiger fans out here?

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
Pulled Bullseye and White Tiger from the Titan crystal - both unduped will rank Bullseye for defense

Also having material for tiger but has no clue what she can or will do, any fans here?

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    I had a lot of fun using her against Dani Moonstar for one of the WoW objectives a few weeks ago. I also just pulled her from a Titan crystal (I used my 6* against Dani) so I'm quite excited to rank my new shiny 7* up.

As for what she does, she basically builds up fury buffs with her special attacks and then steals power based on how many fury buffs she has on every other special attack. What this means is basically this:

1) She throws a special attack and steals a small amount of power.
    2) She throws another special attack that doesn't steal any power, but grants more fury buffs.
    3) She throws a third special attack and now steals an increased amount of power since she now has more fury buffs.

SP1s generate more fury buffs for her while the SP2 bleeds and heal blocks the opponent. The SP3 grants even more fury buffs and inflicts the opponent with a Fear debuff that prevents them from activating unblockable buffs.

She also has a 20% chance to purify damaging debuffs on her for each buff that's on the opponent, so when fighting someone like Gorr, she's constantly be purifying his damaging debuffs since he has so many buffs on him.

Her awakened ability allows her to start the fight with the Fear debuff active on the opponent. It also grants her 100% of her power over X number of seconds once either she herself or her opponent drops below 15% health.

All in all, I think it's a pretty fun kit. I haven't really had the chance to test her out a lot except or that one WoW fight, but I'm excited for what my 7* can do.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    @Ercarret thank you! This is a great write up

Really appreciate it
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    She can power gain really quick, so you can throw sp back to back and stack up the furies.
    https://youtu.be/AhM3kNCSVgk?si=ldQVLqkvSNF7bBQY
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,294 ★★★★
    Omedenn said:

Pulled Bullseye and White Tiger from the Titan crystal - both unduped will rank Bullseye for defense

Also having material for tiger but has no clue what she can or will do, any fans here?

White Tiger 🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 812 ★★★★
    edited April 14
    Literally the same pull, white tiger and Bullseye, white tiger is not my kind of champ she feels too plain , too vanilla, she has some really big pain points the primary one being her crit being tied to a dash in instead of intercept and her bleed being too short to do absolutely anything meaningful.
    She has a doom-esque rotation that MSD showcased but it's very apparent that she has no where near the damage, utility or survivability to make it work in high tier content.
    Her buff control is absolutely meaningless, it literally counters 2 buffs and requires a combo ending attack. What If the combo ending attack meant to remove the energize or power gain push the opponent to a special 3?

Overall she has literally nothing significant going for her, she does nothing unique(except for being a good gorr counter), has a slightly rigid rotation and very light on utility .
    And her sig which definitely make her a little better is not easily accessible as a 7*