Can we become valiant during spring cleaning for valiant offers?

DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
I am wondering: if I become valiant after buying a paragon spring cleaning deal, will I subsequently have access to the valiant deals?

I’m sitting on a skill gem and don’t wanna take Elsa or duped falcon up. If I get a better skill seven star during spring cleaning it would be nice to take them up, and then have access to valiant deals.

Comments

• HalleyHalley Member Posts: 428 ★★
    At the moment, Elsa or Falcon isn't a bad choice though, and you'll have good deals as Valiant.
    By the way, when will Spring Cleaning happen?
    It suppose to appear by now
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

At the moment, Elsa or Falcon isn't a bad choice though, and you'll have good deals as Valiant.

Should be soon, it’s arrived between the 20th and 25th the last several years
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited April 14

Halley said:

Should be soon, it’s arrived between the 20th and 25th the last several years
    Yea, if it tracks like the last 2 or 3 years have been, the third Friday of April is when it should start. So, this Friday, the 19th.
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Elsa is OP. She can handle so much stuff.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★
    I know that one man's trash is another man's treasure so OP should wait to rank up since spring cleaning should be coming before month end. I myself would love a rank 3 7 star dupe Falcon or Elsa. OP might get lucky and get better skill champs that satisfy their needs. What skill champ are you looking for @DawsMan? I can imagine another negative post if the rank gem is another skill one. Cause there's no way they will sell a rank up gem, if they are selling one it's going to be a crystal.
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 326 ★★★
    Don’t spend anything! Not worth it
  • GrabmeMCOCGrabmeMCOC Member Posts: 3
    My R3 Elsa makes me happy.
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★

I know that one man's trash is another man's treasure so OP should wait to rank up since spring cleaning should be coming before month end. I myself would love a rank 3 7 star dupe Falcon or Elsa. OP might get lucky and get better skill champs that satisfy their needs. What skill champ are you looking for @DawsMan? I can imagine another negative post if the rank gem is another skill one. Cause there's no way they will sell a rank up gem, if they are selling one it's going to be a crystal.

A dupe on kilmonger, wanted bullseye from a titan, Jabari or mantis would be great. Based on these comments I think I’ll just take Elsa as she’s unique compared to my other skill champs and I imagine I can get another r3 sooner once valiant.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

A dupe on kilmonger, wanted bullseye from a titan, Jabari or mantis would be great. Based on these comments I think I’ll just take Elsa as she’s unique compared to my other skill champs and I imagine I can get another r3 sooner once valiant.
    Wait, do you have a r2 unduped KM you can take to r3? Cause if so, take him up.

DawsMan said:

I do, why?
  • Jmoneysteck52Jmoneysteck52 Member Posts: 6
    Could someone answer the OPs question? Im in the same boat and was wondering the same thing
  • AsyalolAsyalol Member Posts: 38
    edited April 16
    Hello, sorry, but I'm trying to understand, what is this thing about Elsa that many talk about it in the forum.
    What is happening? Is there a special event?
    Could you give a little more detail?
    And that she is the Elsa report with Vaillant please?
    Sorry and thank you for your understanding.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

I do, why?
    Because at r3 he's one of the top defenders in the game.
    Elsa is awesome too and if you enjoy her, give her a go, but KM never disappoints on defense in bg's.

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

I do, why?
    Elsa is awesome too and if you enjoy her, give her a go, but KM never disappoints on defense in bg's.
    His awakening is really what makes him so strong for défense. Without reverb he doesn’t reflect damage, and can’t deal as much damage (thru block or clipping the opponent). On top of that sig 20 wouldn’t provide a huge boost, I’d really like him at a higher sig.

For offence purposes I really want that high sig. Elsa on the other hand is great for eq and sq, is decent as an attacker, situational defender, and if her r3 status tanks a ban so I can use my better champs, that’s great.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

I do, why?
    His awakening is really what makes him so strong for défense. Without reverb he doesn’t reflect damage, and can’t deal as much damage (thru block or clipping the opponent). On top of that sig 20 wouldn’t provide a huge boost, I’d really like him at a higher sig.

For offence purposes I really want that high sig. Elsa on the other hand is great for eq and sq, is decent as an attacker, situational defender, and if her r3 status tanks a ban so I can use my better champs, that’s great.
    He is really annoying without awakening as well. Can't apply debuffs including parry stun as it gives a lot of power and he throws back to back sp2. He is honestly better than elsa even unawakened.

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

I do, why?

He is really annoying without awakening as well. Can't apply debuffs including parry stun as it gives a lot of power and he throws back to back sp2. He is honestly better than elsa even unawakened.
    I don’t find him to be troublesome in bgs. I went with Elsa a few days ago, but tbh I wasn’t going to use either too much.

The bgs store and other available rewards are more than enough to compensate for a mediocre r3 and I’m sure I’ll get many more soon. Not concerned at all.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

I do, why?

I don’t find him to be troublesome in bgs. I went with Elsa a few days ago, but tbh I wasn’t going to use either too much.

The bgs store and other available rewards are more than enough to compensate for a mediocre r3 and I’m sure I’ll get many more soon. Not concerned at all.
    Yeah elsa is good as well. Both are quite mid for r3, but km was a lil better than elsa but can't go wrong either way. As you said, the perks of Valiant is more important