**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove ranking events and make rank down permenant

KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
If rank up rewards events were removed and ranking down ( without returning iso and gold ) is made permenant most issues with expiring supplies, complains about nerfs and such would be resolved.

There is no down side to it, ranking down a 5* 4-3 costs almost one million gold. With no incentive no one will be doing that to abuse the system.

It’s just more versatility with no down side.

Opinions ?

Comments

• Options
    ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    There would still be a down side. For Kabam that is.

People would just rank up and down depending what they need for certain quests. If I always had the best options available it would hurt Kabam’s profits.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    No in my opinion

We need summoner advancement
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    @Apocalypse189 summoner advancement will stay just without ranking compartments.

This will save lives, you will not get a heart attack for ranking AV yesterday only to get blade today for example !
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Better idea would be for kabam to implement something on the forum where any new discussion using "rdt" or "rank down" gets automatically deleted :tongue:
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    No, in my opinion as well.

I definitely have sympathy for those who ranked up in response to AW moving towards diversity and then away from diversity, as Kabam completely and totally screwed up that situation themselves.

But outside of that, many (definitely not all) that ask for RDTs are people who just need to do a little research before they rank up a champ. There is tons of data posted about these champs on YouTube, Reddit, even here on these forums. Even with the new champs, there is tons of info out there within hours of them being offered in a crystal....yet people still rank up champs based on what they think they will be. (looking at you Carnage)
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    @Apocalypse189 summoner advancement will stay just without ranking compartments.

This will save lives, you will not get a heart attack for ranking AV yesterday only to get blade today for example !

This is also why I disagree....every decision has potential consequences. Figure out a handful of champs in each class that you really want and save your catalysts and such for them unless you have catalysts that will expire. Ranking someone up just for the sake of ranking someone up is never a good choice, and having the ability to transfer that rank up everytime a good champ is released basically turns this game into "rent a rank 5" with gold being the only cost.
  • Options
    Carnage is okay actually just need to inflict armour breaks on non bleeders and give him regen
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Because ranking down is not suppose to be a feature in the game. It's a terrible idea that would unbalance the game
  • Options
    So here's an idea

Forget rank downs, bring rank UP tickets for special occasions such as Halloween or xmas