Which cosmic to r3

I really don't like my choices. But I need to take someone up with my cosmic rank up gem to become valiant.

I'm thinking deathless or gladiator. But don't love either choice, who would you choose?

Comments

• Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 732 ★★★
    Odin is no slouch…..
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 138
    Vance2_jr said:

Odin is no slouch…..

I just got Odin yesterday. Never used him at lower levels. What kind of fight are s he good for and does her need the dupe?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 7,567 ★★★★★
    I summon the odin expert @Rayven5220
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    I took up my glad 2 days ago and let me tell you, this guy is insane. I've used him for maestro and bullseye and he's just such a nuke
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,382 ★★★★★
    Adam
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Vance2_jr said:

Odin is no slouch…..

I just got Odin yesterday. Never used him at lower levels. What kind of fight are s he good for and does her need the dupe?
    He's best at high health pool fights because his sp2 burst damage is relative to their base health.

However, he can still nuke smaller health pools, the numbers just aren't as big.

His dupe is NOT needed. It is one of the least useful sig abilities in the game. Cool if you have it, but definitrly not needed at all.
  • DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Posts: 64
    Adam is easily the best champ in that list, only below the S tier of comics like herc galan and hulkling becuz of his tough playstyle
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,697 ★★★★★
    Odin or Gladiator
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 5,322 ★★★★★
    Adam or Deathless KG.