Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Post your titan and 7* basic pulls here

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    edited April 12
    Can't really complain - like that Titan pull best

• Options
    Ddr7822Ddr7822 Posts: 25
    Pretty happy, also opened 4 titans.

From the titans (pulled BE 2x so he's sig 40 lol)

And lastly pulled mutant r3 (hi onslaught)
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    edited April 13
    I'm happy with this opening

• Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 475 ★★

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,502 ★★★★

100% rewards opening after my initial completion opening.

I can't complain. Nothing crazy, but very solid opening to say the least.

Pulled a 2-3 tech gem and took Shuri to r3. Hoping she gets a bit faster in bg's, and it also makes her chunkier on defense.

Now just gotta learn some of my newer champs (Vox; Cheeilth, Mantis) before I decide my next r2 champs. I have alot of good options so im in no rush.
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Got luke cage
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69
    Got white tiger from titan. Also got knull, gamora, rocket, killmonger and the before mentioned pig:)
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 640 ★★★

Addictor said:

Addictor said:

I haven’t seen anyone pulled serpent yet, isn’t it weird?

I pulled Serpent 🐍

He needs to be awakened right?
    For defense he wants it, yes.

He gets his death immunity thing once awakened.

Nagase wasn't happy when he pulled him cause he's not duped and he already has the r5 awakened.
    I would be in the same boat because i also have a r5A, max sig.
    Since I don't have a 6* i'm happy with pulling him, took him to R2 and he's pretty good on BG offense as well as defense even unduped.
  • Options
    black_kill288black_kill288 Posts: 19
    Finished act 8 exploration last night

Got pretty shafted with the normal 7 star crystals and nexus except Mr.N.
    Then opened a titan and got my most wanted champion in the game.

Despite the trash basic pulls the opening was a big success in my book.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,502 ★★★★

Addictor said:

Addictor said:

I haven’t seen anyone pulled serpent yet, isn’t it weird?

I pulled Serpent 🐍

He needs to be awakened right?
    For defense he wants it, yes.

He gets his death immunity thing once awakened.

Nagase wasn't happy when he pulled him cause he's not duped and he already has the r5 awakened.
    I would be in the same boat because i also have a r5A, max sig.
    Since I don't have a 6* i'm happy with pulling him, took him to R2 and he's pretty good on BG offense as well as defense even unduped.
    Definitely a great champ overall, even unawareness, just the awakening makes him that much better on defense.

I don't doubt he still does well for you though! He's such a well rounded champ.
  • Options
    DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Posts: 53
    Addictor said:

Got Havok, got kabammed, my Titan curse never ends

Havok us actually good, just not from a titan
  • Options
    DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Posts: 53
    I pulled antman from my basic :'(
  • Options
    ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Posts: 39
    8.4 exploration done and tbh I don't know how to feel about Luke Cage from the titan. He seems underwhelming....

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,782 ★★★★★
    My pulls have been spread out over both basics and Titan crystals, and of the two Titans I've opened recently, one was before the switch and one was after. I don't remember exactly which champions came from which crystals so I'll just list them all. I've pulled all of these in the last week or maybe ten days.

Photon, Silk, White Tiger, Titania, Black Cat (I forgot to mention the Loyalty crystal), Black Panther and finally Overseer. I think I also duped one or two champs but since they weren't any meaningful first-time dupes, I don't recall which ones they were.

Pretty insane change to my roster. From being one of my weakest classes, I am now blessed with a stacked science roster. I don't have all the dupes I want, but I have almost all of the champs I want from both the basic and the Titan pool. It's a weird feeling. A good feeling, but a weird one. Pulling my four most wanted science champions in the span of a week has been...intense. Hahahaha.

I have a lot of catch-up in the other classes. They're not nearly as stacked.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,054 ★★★
    Bendy said:

I couldnt have gone wrong in mine kinda wanted all 3 of them

He was on my top 3 wanted list after 45+ deep in featured now and still haven't pulled him, but I figured getting Dust is almost the next best thing I could've gotten for my deck as a defense option.
    Ercarret said:

My pulls have been spread out over both basics and Titan crystals, and of the two Titans I've opened recently, one was before the switch and one was after. I don't remember exactly which champions came from which crystals so I'll just list them all. I've pulled all of these in the last week or maybe ten days.

Photon, Silk, White Tiger, Titania, Black Cat (I forgot to mention the Loyalty crystal), Black Panther and finally Overseer. I think I also duped one or two champs but since they weren't any meaningful first-time dupes, I don't recall which ones they were.

Pretty insane change to my roster. From being one of my weakest classes, I am now blessed with a stacked science roster. I don't have all the dupes I want, but I have almost all of the champs I want from both the basic and the Titan pool. It's a weird feeling. A good feeling, but a weird one. Pulling my four most wanted science champions in the span of a week has been...intense. Hahahaha.

I have a lot of catch-up in the other classes. They're not nearly as stacked.

That’s essentially what happened with me. Titania was pulling all the weight of the 7* science class, the I lucked out with these 2 queens the other night

• Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,294 ★★★★
    Hilldar said:

Red skull for me. Need a minute to feel sorry for myself.

Jabari and red skull are my two titan pulls so far.

I understand the feeling since you didn't get who you wanted. But if it's any consolation to you, Red Skull is pretty bad a** on Defense in BGs. His buff makes him a bit annoying. And since BG defenders comes with an automatic boost, you don't have to use valuable resources to rank him up.

As for Jabari, she's pretty great too. She cleanses debuffs, shuts down all evades, and inflicts bleeds. If they bleed, she will kill them, especially when her Hunt begins. And It only takes a little bit of ramp up to get tremendous benefits from her.

I'd love to have a 7* JP
  • Options

My ferry got delayed so a bit tardy coming back here. I opened 4 basics and 2 titans. My basic pulls were great and included two of my top target first awakenings and one of my top three target new champs.

But my Titan pulls were super disappointing. I would have been OK with one Morbius dupe but two?

Seriously hoping my Titan from 8.4 will be better.

Photon!!!! 😍😍😍 Be still my heart lol.

I pulled Shang-Chi a while back. I'm not disappointed, but he's not who I wanted either. I was going for Photon. So in order to do my best to avoid that feeling again, and avoid pulling a dud, I've hoarded my Titans and will keep hoarding them until the pool has at least 90% of champs I want. That way, I'll have better chances of getting them. It will be a win.

We'll probably be in the tri-centennial year before that happens 😂
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
    edited April 14
    Happy with white tiger but not sersi from titan.

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,744 ★★★★

My ferry got delayed so a bit tardy coming back here. I opened 4 basics and 2 titans. My basic pulls were great and included two of my top target first awakenings and one of my top three target new champs.

But my Titan pulls were super disappointing. I would have been OK with one Morbius dupe but two?

I pulled Shang-Chi a while back. I'm not disappointed, but he's not who I wanted either. I was going for Photon. So in order to do my best to avoid that feeling again, and avoid pulling a dud, I've hoarded my Titans and will keep hoarding them until the pool has at least 90% of champs I want. That way, I'll have better chances of getting them. It will be a win.

Thanks! Yes that first awakening was a definite highlight of my pulls last week.

Only problem with it is that now I will have a tough choice between her and my sig 80 Titania if I pull a science gem.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,481 ★★★★
    Do I win?

Still need to explore 8.2 before I can get Exploration rewards, desperately hoping for a Mutant R3 gem
  • Options

Do I win?

Still need to explore 8.2 before I can get Exploration rewards, desperately hoping for a Mutant R3 gem

Congrats - great pull for sure.
  • Options

Thanks! Yes that first awakening was a definite highlight of my pulls last week.

Only problem with it is that now I will have a tough choice between her and my sig 80 Titania if I pull a science gem.
    Whew! I'd say go with who you like, and will use the most. Can't go wrong with either as both have unique uses.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★
    Classic rollercoaster…going great from 1 to 4…took a dive 5 & 6…then a little redemption from a basic at 7.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 126

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,346 ★★★★★

Titan crystals luck always sucks

Wym? Luke is a banger after his buff. Atleast it ain't a thing lol.

Also your other pulls are sick asf
    I tested luke out but wasn't satisfied, rest are bangers
  • Options
    Back to post my completion and exploration pulls. Seriously disappointing results. Sassy dup was good as were my 6* relics, and took the Knull dup with my nexus. Rest were all pretty bad. 2nd tech gem as I got another for Necropolis completion, so pretty much my last choice. Thankfully I pulled Warlock last week so at least I had a good champ to use it on. Not a single new champ I’d rank though out of 6 7* pulls.

My last three titan pulls have been brutal - Morbius X 2 and now thing. That also means 5 out of my 6 titans have been science.

• Options
    Mikes_mom said:

Nice!! @Mikes_mom Viv Vision 👊🏾
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 126

Mikes_mom said:

Nice!! @Mikes_mom Viv Vision 👊🏾
    Thanks, she is awesome
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 840 ★★★

• Options