Addressing Pain Points in April's Vaults Side Quest - Unlocking map + additional Maze keys

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,062 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I love Kabam πŸ˜€
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,062 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buttehrs said:

So more keys for basically a bit more mysterium is your solution? I'm sorry but the traders outpost store just plain sucks at all levels. So this really isn't all that great.

Don't use the store then and miss out on easy gold and 7* shards 😘
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 223 β˜…β˜…
    It’s Unrealistic to expect t4a, loads of titan or 7 star shards or something from this type of event.

I think for the difficulty and time spent, they are actually quite generous with the rewards.
  • VinbluebearVinbluebear Member Posts: 16 β˜…
    I don t like this month quest and playable heroes.
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 271 β˜…β˜…
    MCOC Team said:

Hey Summoners!

We hope you all are enjoying our new Side Quest: Vaults! With the help of the community, we have identified some particular pain points that have been causing frustrations! As a result, we are taking the following actions to alleviate these difficulties

• We will be attaching *four* additional Maze entry keys to the second week's objectives (one to each step)
    • We will be unlocking the camera in the Maze quest map
    We believe this should better equip Summoners to plan their paths and avoid missing exploration rewards at the end of the event.

Reminder: You are not meant to explore each Maze, and please focus on exploring one Threat Level for the Vaults!

If you were able to navigate the Side Quest, so far, without any issues - congratulations! You will now have access to additional Maze paths and the Mysterium and other goodies attached to them

Hoping this helps!
    Kabam totally understood the concept of a maze, u dont have to unlock the cameras.. its a maze and its supposed to be unknown.... what you could have done better is remove certain restrictions by giving extra keys for extra try's.. or even allowing certain step back to be taken.. Maze are fun when you don't know where u will end up.. but then u can always travel backwards as well..hope that make sense...

• GamertagX470GamertagX470 Member Posts: 2 β˜…

Spare Mazekeys: Mysterium+ Vaultkey Bug?

First image what I saw in the preview(even though I took this screenshot later because I obviously didn't expect that)
    Second image what I saw when I jumped in
    Third what I got in the end
    Does anybody know what's going on?
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

First image what I saw in the preview(even though I took this screenshot later because I obviously didn't expect that)
    Check inventory. It is visual bug.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Like where r the extra keys?
  • tznyctznyc Member Posts: 10 β˜…

Like where r the extra keys?

You get 2x in this week's Solo Objectives
  • GamertagX470GamertagX470 Member Posts: 2 β˜…
    edited April 11

Check inventory. It is visual bug.
    Sadly it isn't :⁠'⁠( (there should be 5 keys since I used 5 of the 8 entrance keys from this week.
    This is a bit disappointing since I didn't get the Mysterium and the extra reward's from the vault I expected.
    But I guess there are much more important issues to be solved and compensated for...

• PainXPainX Member Posts: 7 β˜…
    edited April 11

Sorry for the language lol …. But please look into this

• DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,921 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you didn’t need to use the extra keys, does this open the opportunity to do lower levels with the extras we’ve received?

Dr. Zola
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

If you didn’t need to use the extra keys, does this open the opportunity to do lower levels with the extras we’ve received?

Dr. Zola

That's what I wanna know. For one week do I *ALSO* do Threat Level 4?

Using keys to re-do threat level 5 a 2nd time won't yield anything, right?
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…

I'm holding on until the end, but it looks like, while bailing some people out due to (very real) planning and communication issues, it also allows some to have uo to 4 spare passes at a lower level Maze? and thus 4 passes at a lower Vault. might be worth it to run lv5 Mazes and Vaults to completion, and pick and chose from lv4 paths with the leftovers.

• DC_Anders81DC_Anders81 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 12
    Will Weeks 3 & 4 follow the new reward structure or the old one? I am hoping for at lest 1 extra each week. Symbiod, Katalysts, and Runestones drained my mysterium in week one.
    As for the explorers, you can see the parallel and intersecting paths in each direction, and the limited keys was announced.
  • NasDSlayerNasDSlayer Member Posts: 39 β˜…
    MCOC Team said:

Hey Summoners!

We hope you all are enjoying our new Side Quest: Vaults! With the help of the community, we have identified some particular pain points that have been causing frustrations! As a result, we are taking the following actions to alleviate these difficulties

• We will be attaching *four* additional Maze entry keys to the second week's objectives (one to each step)
    • We will be unlocking the camera in the Maze quest map
    We believe this should better equip Summoners to plan their paths and avoid missing exploration rewards at the end of the event.

Reminder: You are not meant to explore each Maze, and please focus on exploring one Threat Level for the Vaults!

If you were able to navigate the Side Quest, so far, without any issues - congratulations! You will now have access to additional Maze paths and the Mysterium and other goodies attached to them

Hoping this helps!
    I just started the 1st week mission in the second week and when I left I lost my key. Is this a bug?

And I have to say. I didn't think it was cool that you put a β€œkindred” as a defender with inversion of control. This was disturbing. The side quest pays poorly and shouldn't be so crazy. Go slow.

I do not speak English very well. Forgive me if I made a mistake in writing.
  • Cobra_Commander28Cobra_Commander28 Member Posts: 1
    Dang I just did all 6 paths and didn't realize we only needed 4 to 100% exploration
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…

I just started the 1st week mission in the second week and when I left I lost my key. Is this a bug?

And I have to say. I didn't think it was cool that you put a β€œkindred” as a defender with inversion of control. This was disturbing. The side quest pays poorly and shouldn't be so crazy. Go slow.

I do not speak English very well. Forgive me if I made a mistake in writing.

nah, you said that better than some native Engish speakers. "plays poorly, go slow" is a polite way of putting it.
  • Elsi7Elsi7 Member Posts: 14 β˜…
    Will we get 8 keys in the next two weeks of side quests as well?
  • Roronoazoro99Roronoazoro99 Member Posts: 15 β˜…
    Elsi7 said:

Will we get 8 keys in the next two weeks of side quests as well?

no
  • AnmaelAnmael Member Posts: 73 β˜…
    So, kinda a weird one...for week 2, when I preview the southern path, sometimes it shows both paths still having keys and mysterium, then the next time I preview it they aren't there. Visual bug? This has happened repeatedly.

I have run everything to date as far as I can tell (it would be nice if the mazes also said 100% when each of the end points was hit...hint, hint Kabam...) and only have 3 extra keys, though I am pretty sure that I have run all the paths without messing up.

I know having 5 keys wouldn't follow the math (3 + one for each path in preview), but since I can't go in and check without burning a key I am in a bit of a quandary...
  • IaseIase Member Posts: 1
    Si te has equivocada y pierdes una llave que haces, com la recuperada?
    Sou tonto y malgaste las llaves extras de la segunda semana
  • AnishkaAnishka Member Posts: 2
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand. When and how will I be able to get another key?
    Can someone just give a date and not say week 2 to since I have no idea what week 2 to means? The entire vault challenge is about to end in 4 days so when exactly will the new keys be available?
    Would really appreciate someone explaining it as detailed as possible.