Query: will there be a general compensation package for aw s48?

Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 77
DISCLAIMER: No expectations ( just a query) ☮️

So in this ☝️ pic which seems to be the latest & last update from kabam on s48 where they mentioned about tier bump rewards on full victory rewards for the season... while also "mentioning" it comes with previously discussed compensation for difficulties in season"
Here's what i am referring to? 👇

So far we got tier bump & full victory rewards for s48.
" i tried to find other thread where they canceled this general package" or any mentioned about it.
OR..You guys did " TIER bump" as general one. Not sure tho.
That's y am here to know .. if there will be any or not.
☮️☮️☮️

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian

So in this ☝️ pic which seems to be the latest & last update from kabam on s48 where they mentioned about tier bump rewards on full victory rewards for the season... while also "mentioning" it comes with previously discussed compensation for difficulties in season"

" i tried to find other thread where they canceled this general package" or any mentioned about it.
    ☮️☮️☮️

there are 2 compensations like you said. Everyone should already have them.
    the "third" compensation is only for those who missed matchmaking due to the bug that happened.
  • Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Member Posts: 77

☮️☮️☮️

there are 2 compensations like you said. Everyone should already have them.
    the "third" compensation is only for those who missed matchmaking due to the bug that happened.
    Ahh.. okay. Thanks for the clarification buddy. ✌🏻
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,352 Guardian
    The “Perfect Victory” snippet was in relation to just those teams that FAILED TO HAVE MATCHES.

A separate Victory Comp (which we all got) was different, that was basically the “General Comp” they mentioned, so that they were giving us Victory rewards for a Tier higher than we were, as Comp for potentially having lost some wars because of various issues and potentially having dropped a Tier lower