**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New ETA for Update?

2»

Comments

• WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Hey Guys, merged a bunch of threads together.

We're really sorry about the delay. There was a bug in the Quest where the information/fights displaying were different on the server, and what you would see in game, and would have made this a way different (harder) experience.

This caused us to have to delay it, and we're currently working on getting it fixed, tested and out the door ASAP. I still don't have any update on exactly when this will be available just yet, and am gathering more information as we speak.

Thank you for the transparency and the update!! Cheers

• Just hook us up with some goodies and take your time don't want glitches
    s
  • YASHNPYASHNP Posts: 47
    Take your time is all I wanna say ,figure out all the glitches and fix em before rolling it out
  • EezzyEezzy Posts: 41

We're really sorry about the delay. There was a bug in the Quest where the information/fights displaying were different on the server, and what you would see in game, and would have made this a way different (harder) experience.

This caused us to have to delay it, and we're currently working on getting it fixed, tested and out the door ASAP. I still don't have any update on exactly when this will be available just yet, and am gathering more information as we speak.

not to sound impatient buh hourly updates would be nice quest energy wasting away
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Eezzy wrote: »

not to sound impatient buh hourly updates would be nice quest energy wasting away

Just a thought, why not test for bugs and things like this Before its release time? Common sense no?
  • EezzyEezzy Posts: 41
    AceDeMoN wrote: »

Just a thought, why not test for bugs and things like this Before its release time? Common sense no?

one month not enough to test for bugs? common sense no?
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    edited January 2018
    Hey

Isn't stopping it a day early and letting us know there was a problem a sign that the WERE testing it, versus finding out after release?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Its better that way. Better as to be one day in emergency maintance.
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    I respect the decision to make the game playable before releasing it and admitting there is a problem. Kudos kabam.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    A delayed release is MUCH better than a day of emergency maintenance. Obviously the goal should be for updates and bug free, at this point I think everyone would prefer the bug free release.
    No Arena grinding issues, wasted boosts, energy, timing out mid-fight, AQ getting trashed....

Kabam has no excuse now if tomorrow is filled with emergency maintenance. Don't rush and kill your customers for a unit/cash grab.

Patiently awaiting the first bug free update in 1 full year.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    WhatRYou wrote: »

So what about my expiring energy refills? Support told me too effing bad.
  • Aoddv1Aoddv1 Posts: 24
    Yeah agree as long as things run smoothly no sweat for waiting tho a couple energy refill to make up would be nice
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    rwhack wrote: »

You bought energy specifically for this event? When did you buy them if they’re expiring already?
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★

Lies
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Pretty sure you'll have enough time to use them.
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    This smells funny why delay the New event because of a bug which says to me that this bug must benifits us or hurts them because if it hurt us and helped them then they would have released it on time remember modok activating abilities when stunned and enemies who were harder to beat then they should which sound like bugs but they helped kabam so no hurt no foul is it
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Still waiting.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    2 things. 1, WHY IS THIS GETTING FLAGGED FOR GODS SAKE PEOPLE STOP FLAGGING PEOPLE FOR DUMB REASONS. 2 because then Kabam would have to admit that they messed up
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    i dont care about the new update anymore it isnt coming woo
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Pretty sure you'll have enough time to use them.
    4 of them expire in 2 hours. How much would you like to bet on it?
    CFree wrote: »

You bought energy specifically for this event? When did you buy them if they’re expiring already?
    They were part of a deal that came up. It timed perfectly with this.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I know it isn't too much the same, but imagine your Porsche was delayed and you got no reason

This game is more like a Ford Pinto lately.

Haha, this is absolutely true!!!! Shame on Kabam, completely incapable of introducing a new content/event without screwing it up. Ignoring the regular server outage, almost every month, there's a few glitches when they are introducing new contents/events!!! Seriously, they don't even bother to do QA anymore? Cut down a few Mods and hire a few QA will help. Ford Pinto nowadays, perhaps one day scrap metal in the future. Miss the pre-V12.0 and pre-acquisition quality.