**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I GOT BANNED!?

HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 58
edited April 16 in General Discussion
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    Love the dedication to necroing a thread without necroing a necro.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★
    Gl
  • Options
    @KabamJax Why you delete my post bro. I thought we were DAWGS!!!!
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★

• Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 320 ★★★
    +1 for letting this joke continue. There's a dog and belly rubs on the line! Make that Hood pfp for the love of dog!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,284 Guardian

Why you delete my post bro. I thought we were DAWGS!!!!

For a single word reply in here, that just said “BUMP”, when prior comment was only 2 hours old, (maybe) ??

That's not a Bump, that's more akin to Spam.

And was it really good to post a misleading title “Banned” the same day 2 others are up here actually arguing about being “Banned” (and getting closed) as well. Let along the Joke Ban video regarding RDT's.
  • Options

Why you delete my post bro. I thought we were DAWGS!!!!

For a single word reply in here, that just said “BUMP”, when prior comment was only 2 hours old, (maybe) ??

That's not a Bump, that's more akin to Spam.

And was it really good to post a misleading title “Banned” the same day 2 others are up here actually arguing about being “Banned” (and getting closed) as well. Let along the Joke Ban video regarding RDT's.
    So let me see if I get this straight. A summoner commented "BUMP", I am the bad guy? Maybe they are as passionate as I am to see a Hood profile pic in game. No worries. Anyone else who reads this, please don't say "BUMP"!

To address your second point: Yes it was misleading, yes it was a good idea. I am all for dunking on dishonest summoners. I always click on a title "KAbAm y U BaN mE?!?", it gives me a good chuckle and always gets good traction. I figured I might as well try the clickbait title, full well knowing at least someone from Kabam would look at this post, and appreciate my continued fight for a Hood pfp.

I am not sure what you are referring to with "Let along the Joke Ban video regarding RDT's." Genuinely no clue what that means, so I'm sorry?

Forums are a public place to discuss aspects of the game. Good, bad, fun, boring ect. I will continue my fight for the change that I want to see in the game, the lack of Hood pfp.

Life is too short, its okay to joke around. Cheers.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,885 ★★★★
    What a clickbait
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 595 ★★★
    edited April 18
    I’m just so upset that they didn’t choose to use a 500 unit purple pfp with PURPLE Prowler?!? It would’ve looked so clean 😭😭😭