Update on my Progression (P1)

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★
edited April 15 in General Discussion
Hello all! Following up after BWCV going to R5, I would like to make a progression update each week to inform everyone how far I am, and recent updates. (This is like a lil’ series)

Updates:
- I will be exploring a lil’ bit of Act 4 for the gold, 5* shards, and the massive amounts of nice resources. Even though it might take a bit, all these resources will help me for my push towards Cavalier.
- I am NOT done with 6.1.1, but when BWCV gets max level for R5, I will start, or after I explore 4.1 %100.
- I will also be updating on my rank on BGs, important objectives, arenas, openings etc. My current BGs rank is Sliver 1, almost Gold.
I will be updating every week or two!

Below, BWCV’s rank + BGs rank is shown!
DATE: 4/15/24

Cheers!

Comments

• Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★
    I was just working on exploring 4.1 until I came across this amount of damage BWCV is doing.. 10k for one SP1… 😭😭😭😭

that’s crazy.. (DON’T ATTACK ME IF THIS ISN’T THE NORMAL AMOUNT SHE DOES..)
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    That’s not a lot of damage, I’ve seen 500k special one from 5* claire
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★
    Checking that you understand how to get the most out of Claire? Lining up with their immunities, etc?
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 779 ★★★★
    A tip for using BWCV: her Sp2 is what you want to use in most cases. Most of the time I use it while in Curse of Hellfire for extra damage or Curse of Blood to heal.

Also, don't use Sp3 in most cases; it consumes all her charges.

A tip for using BWCV: her Sp2 is what you want to use in most cases. Most of the time I use it while in Curse of Hellfire for extra damage or Curse of Blood to heal.

Also, don't use Sp3 in most cases; it consumes all her charges.

Thank you for the advice! Still trying to learn how to use her! Appreciate it! :‘D

Checking that you understand how to get the most out of Claire? Lining up with their immunities, etc?

Trying to learn as quick as possible. But I’m not quite sure.
    Wong_99 said:

That’s not a lot of damage, I’ve seen 500k special one from 5* claire

Ahh alright. I haven’t played BWCV that much, still trying to learn how to use her.
  • AJmfHansonAJmfHanson Member Posts: 3
    Just keep on playing her and you'll figure her out in no time! You could check out YouTube as well for helpful tips on certain champs to get the most out of them! Most important thing is have fun tho! Best of luck!

Just keep on playing her and you'll figure her out in no time! You could check out YouTube as well for helpful tips on certain champs to get the most out of them! Most important thing is have fun tho! Best of luck!

Thank you for the advice ^^
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★

Trying to learn as quick as possible. But I’m not quite sure.
    She can only Nullify on normal attacks when she has charges. The best way to gain charges is for her and/or the opponent to be immune to something - so if you're fighting someone poison-immune (like Hyperion) then switch to poison mode and stay there, every Medium-ending-combo tries to apply a medium, fails, and gives you a charge. Same with her heavy and SP1 (each try to apply 3x stacks).

Otherwise just think about what you need, and use SP2 in that mode - Bleed mode heals you (by quite a lot, sometimes), Poison power drains, and Incinerate does burst damage.

Finally the Buff Immune debuff she applies with SP2 is almost never countered by immunities - some more modern nodes have included it, but older nodes countering nullify/stagger don't include it so go nuts :smile: